60 twink

Well this is my 60 twink healing paladin. While i gather a ret set he heals the hell out of whoever he sees. Pretty fun actually when you can crit fol for most of someones hp.

[char=Black+Dragonflight]Boatmurdered[/char]

Despite 50 runs through scholo no libram yet, but i did get the shirt!

First off, I commend your effort in putting together a 60 twink! That takes a lot more work than most brackets.

I don't know if you play vanilla WoW, or have expansions, and that affects my ratings. I'll discuss them both. 9/10 for vanilla WoW, 7/10 if you have TBC or higher.

For vanilla WoW, your twink looks great, and what holds back the final point is enchantments. At first I thought you were avoiding WotLK enchantments, but you have one on your gloves and you have the TBC armor kit on your legs. From vanilla WoW, get a head libram enchantment, and the zandalar shoulder enchantment for a 10/10. If you're open to the higher enchantments, do so for your cloak, wrists, legs (the +35sp/+20 STA spellthread), chest, and weapon.

If you're open to using TBC and WotLK gear and gems, I think socketed gear will serve you better. [ITEM]Circle's Stalwart Helmet[/ITEM] and the [ITEM]Lifegiver Britches[/ITEM] come to mind, as do the [ITEM]Band of the Victor[/ITEM] and [ITEM]Circlet of the Victor[/ITEM] (you can use both bands simultaneously). As an aside, you might like the [ITEM]Ring of the Fallen God[/ITEM] instead. Also, consider the [ITEM]Cape of the Trinity[/ITEM]. Some of the socketed items have less armor than your current items, but with your armor so high, losing a few hundred armor won't make as much of a difference as adding several stamina. Finally, I suggest the [ITEM]Vengeance of the Illidari[/ITEM] trinket to complement your [ITEM]Talisman of Ascendance[/ITEM]. Macro the two together for a major spellpower boost every 60 seconds. :)

I hope this helps!

Bwappo

Edit: completely forgot to mention: lots of great profession choices to consider for a 60 -- go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread