60 shaman or warlock?

Drimmy

Legend
hey.
a few ppl on my realm trying to bring 60 twinking alive on the server, and i said i was going to make one but im stuck on what to choose.
shaman or warlock. i have an 85 shaman and 68 warlock atm both pretty fun
so just got a few questions il'd like answered

what is best dps spec for each class since new patch? (pve wise)
overall what performs best out of the two if they had equal gear?
what is the best spec for pvp?
is there any guide's about either for 60 twinking? (i had a little look couldnt find anything)

im just looking for some info before i decide what to make, so any info you have on either is greatly appreciated

thank you for replying, i am leaning more towards shaman atm only mentioned lock as my 69 lock is so much fun atm, chaos bolt hits like a truck

im curious as casters/healers have a mana cap now what is it for 60?
also for gear that can be gemmed what should i go for, int will give spell power and spell crit but stamina might make last longer or would resi stacking work at 60?

As EShaman you might want to gem PvP power to kill things. I have no idea about Elem burst, but my SPriest is completely OP now. Damage is other the roof hit from 2k5 to 9k, bubbles for 8k (healing me for 20% of that + 60% speed), we get renew in shadow form, dispersion, overpowered shadowfiend, aoe root, etc etc. It's pretty sick.

If elem is on the same line as Spriest, I would say stack epic wotlk PVP power gems (they are blue gems). As Rsham go resi gems.

As EShaman you might want to gem PvP power to kill things. I have no idea about Elem burst, but my SPriest is completely OP now. Damage is other the roof hit from 2k5 to 9k, bubbles for 8k (healing me for 20% of that + 60% speed), we get renew in shadow form, dispersion, overpowered shadowfiend, aoe root, etc etc. It's pretty sick.

If elem is on the same line as Spriest, I would say stack epic wotlk PVP power gems (they are blue gems). As Rsham go resi gems.

ahh cool thanks, i have a 70 priest aswell disc/shadow, well i went disc to be op in bgs atm, can get about 20k of shields up and still kill most things in sight before the shields have been taken down :)

Users who are viewing this thread