60 Shadowpriest @ EU needs help

Willesen

Legend
Hiya lads - I've recently built up this shadowpriest which is currently located on a WOTLK account. However, it's being downgraded within near future and so my question(s) would be;

Is there anything you could advice me to do before getting it downgraded? Gearchange, professions, achievements etc.

I thought about getting the warbear from killing the city-bosses, but apart from that, I'm not quite sure.

Can't really be arsed to grind exalted with Cenarion Expedition for the title as I've done that on two other characters and I found it to be nothing but utter pain :D

And the most important: Would you happen to know anything about proper PvP/PvE 60 guilds on European servers? Possibly the best battlegroup for 60 twinks? I've grown tired of rickrolling levelers and the usual 1-2 twinks I can meet in a random BG.

I've tried searching a bunch, but 9/10 are all guilds located in the US, and if I finally find one in Europe, it's been dead for 12 months at minimum :/

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Apotekeren&gn=Classic+Hordes

Currently working on getting the Gloves, Mace and additional eye from C'thun (already have my hands on the Twins-offhand)

Pardon for the lack of English skills, they halter a bit :)

Cheers for the help, Apotekeren.

Grind to 450 mining, even if they downgrade your profs to 375 they'll leave the +60 stamina Toughness bonus intact.

Get the trinket from Hellfire for sp/crit, useful for when you want to build a 6700 health, 700+ sp, decent crit with trinket proc beastly bastard.

Willesen said:
And the most important: Would you happen to know anything about proper PvP/PvE 60 guilds on European servers? Possibly the best battlegroup for 60 twinks? I've grown tired of rickrolling levelers and the usual 1-2 twinks I can meet in a random BG.

I've tried searching a bunch, but 9/10 are all guilds located in the US, and if I finally find one in Europe, it's been dead for 12 months at minimum :/

I would also be interested in hearing the answer to this question.

Users who are viewing this thread