60 PVP doesn't have to be dead

Who wants 60 PVP?

• Total voters

Yoyopally

Legend
Looking for people interested in lots of 60 PVP.
Looking forward to setting up teams of 10+ for daily battlegrounds, arenas, war games etc.
I will be starting a guild on Tichondrius for Weekly Raids and PVP, also looking for someone to make a rival horde guild.
Not concerned in massive amounts of inactive members, just looking for people who are active, people who log on to their 60 before anything else.
Would like to get responses and eventually organize teams and schedules on Forum Post.

Realm: Tichondrius (Alliance)
Contacts:
#YOYO1553 - Blizz
Sulfurøn - 60 Paladin
Stormråge - 60 Druid

Looking for people interested in lots of 60 PVP.
Looking forward to setting up teams of 10+ for daily battlegrounds, arenas, war games etc.
I will be starting a guild on Tichondrius for Weekly Raids and PVP, also looking for someone to make a rival horde guild.
Not concerned in massive amounts of inactive members, just looking for people who are active, people who log on to their 60 before anything else.
Would like to get responses and eventually organize teams and schedules on Forum Post.

Since I dont know if you play either EU or US i'll just say this to you if doing this on the EU.
Great initiative. BUT, there already loads of alliance for example there is a 60 guild called "Afterlife" Alliance which has over 500 members. Also on that same server we are trying to get more members for the Sister guild "Sixty Sins" Horde. Both located on the realm Argent Dawn. Instead of making another Alliance guild wouldnt it be better to just go horde and create a guild there? Will balance the difference out alot, you will just make the quees longer and longer again for 1 faction since you are getting more and more from 1 side, we already have nearly no quees only on sunday 8:00PM realm time. If you are from the US realms just totally forget what I just said.

Have a nice day,

Fellow twinker

If you are really looking for pvp... just queue in exp-on for the love of god. We had a tiny light of hope on EU, naming:
Preyingwolf 60 Shaman
Valkyrie 60 Rogue
As far as I'm concerned Cold Fusion is the top 60 twink guild horde side. And it was sorta balanced.

I have never seen the color of "Sixty Sins", as far as I'm concerned they don't exist.

Bottom line... WTB Horde for real PvP on EU. TY. Of course you have to be willing to risk it all. That's the hottest action you'll ever be able to find.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wut?

Absorb shields are so low at 60 you can basically tickle your way through it.
SG4jvTe.jpg

Well, this was taken not in combat. (Battle Fatique gets activated when combat toggles)
Why do you have to say that? I took this picture 15 days ago... Thankfully there is at least one person in this thread that knows what he is talking about.

EDIT: I intially quoted your first reply. So I'll repost it here as an image:
PzPKyE2.png

As for your second one: that I will have to quote differently now: "Well, this was taken not in combat. (Battle Fatique gets activated when combat toggles)"
Of course I was not in combat, I was chilling for these last 3 seconds to bleed that priest to death. What does this prove anything whether I was in combat or not?

i told about the glyph (70%dmg back to the atacker), not the ammount of dmg absorbed.

Mmmm, maybe, I'd figure you'd be healed as well so it ties out quite easily. You'd have to ask someone who's been in a battleground recently (from AD).

Are you trying to imply I wont be able to tickle through a lousy 18K?
What class/faction are you, war prot? hunt? If not, yes I'll totally risk it. Can't wait for WoD, so that everyone comes back to their senses. I'm still half guessing that you are prot, oh yeah, I can believe what kind of miracles you could* pull. You are definitively not encouraging anyone to anything by boasting your numbers like that tbh. Just saying friendly.

*edit: remplaced can by could

What class/faction are you, war prot? hunt? If not, yes I'll totally risk it. Can't wait for WoD, so that everyone comes back to their senses. I'm still half guessing that you are prot, oh yeah, I can believe what kind of miracles you could* pull. You are definitively not encouraging anyone to anything by boasting your numbers like that tbh. Just saying friendly.

*edit: remplaced can by could

u r idiot

Oh yeah, I am?
But your main 60 is indeed warrior prot... I am a visionary idiot then.
Scum @ Hellfire - Community - World of Warcraft
(fitting character name)
And my "could" can be verified as well... There is no data whatsoever in that character sheet that indicates that you tickle easily through any 18k bubbles for breakfast. You are only wishing. And the clock is ticking. Tic, tic, tic.

Are you still going? Any hunter or shaman can roflstomp you, Purge and Tranq shot will do the trick + Your shield would be reduced to a little 6-8k when in a real fight. I remember rogues doing 5-6k crits on opener alone. Also nice to take an armory and claim someone plays prot even though Stale is Fury spec 90% of the time. Have a feeling you're getting a bit jaelous.

Are you still going? Any hunter or shaman can roflstomp you, Purge and Tranq shot will do the trick + Your shield would be reduced to a little 6-8k when in a real fight. I remember rogues doing 5-6k crits on opener alone. Also nice to take an armory and claim someone plays prot even though Stale is Fury spec 90% of the time. Have a feeling you're getting a bit jaelous.
A. First of all I don't play priest, in case you have missed that part. So I dunno wtf you are trying to prove with your ifs.
B. Jealous of what? There is nothing whatsoever on that armory worth being jealous about. It was a pang of anguish that overtook me if anything. I'm way past T3 circle jerking drama if that was what you were referring to. It's not going to save you.
C. 90% of what time? Bot fighting time? This guy has done less pvp than little Timmy. So again stop imagining your stuff like you know what you're talking about in real pvp situations.
D. Stale, are you done grunting like a caveman or can you even hold a conversation?

Users who are viewing this thread