60 DK

Tchobii

Legend
Hey, looking for help with talents for a 60 dk twink
i appreciate it all help i can get :)
Got engi closed to max on pre patch atm

Hope you rolled gnome for the 390 trinket in wrath.

I personally like blood but you will have a lot of people saying unholy is really good. Playstyle and person preference really.

Stam stacking will be really strong as a 60 in the 69 bracket so the best bang for your buck will be blood because of cooldown % scaling abils.

Hope you rolled gnome for the 390 trinket in wrath.

I personally like blood but you will have a lot of people saying unholy is really good. Playstyle and person preference really.

Stam stacking will be really strong as a 60 in the 69 bracket so the best bang for your buck will be blood because of cooldown % scaling abils.
Gnome ofc
You have any good blood build? So long ago i played dk, cant remember was the best shit

Gnome ofc
You have any good blood build? So long ago i played dk, cant remember was the best shit

I can make a build at some point and post it here. Been busy with work and wrath drop. If I remember correctly, the build I had in mind (I never look up a build I just play the class in a BG or two and decide myself ) will be focused on 2H DPS, with not taking a few minor avoidance or small heal talents like blood worms from example, in order to milk out that many more damage talents

and it’s something off like mostly blood talents and not going all the way down; then putting like 3-5 in frost or Unholy. I forget which.

However I envisioned this spec after playing a WSG with a few horde 69 twinks and had the realization it will be a lot like my Ret pally. In where you need a good health pool to be able to actually use my self heals, hots from GOTN and lifeblood, or in your gnome DKs case, life tap or whatever it’s called, the 1 min CD to get health back from attacking target vampiric blood I think. Can’t heal something that’s dead you know.

So yea I’ll do a complete spec and gear eightyupgrade for you, just give me a bit
[doublepost=1664248377,1664237589][/doublepost]
Gnome ofc

https://eightyupgrades.com/set/nAqGsVKdg3mTdScWgpJbPs

Add 720 health onto it since it wouldn’t let me add solid boosters so 13k. 25% crit, 1300 AP with abom might only. And if you run untamed blade, that’s 3 things that can proc huge AP. This is setup and spec I would run with personally

Does anyone know if using say the 2 hand mace thay does a 3 sec stun. If that chance on hit has a chance to proc everytime a Unholy skill tics??

Pretty sure it's just melee attacks.

edit- or at the very least, each attack... not on DoT ticks. Dont believe it works on stuff like icy touch tho, just melee.

Users who are viewing this thread