5 priest

lipeckiz

Legend
Hey!

As much as I do atm hate level 5 twinks, I have come to the conclusion that I did not like my class. Warlock. Now I'm working on a 5 priest, can I get a chardev of one? I kind of need help with the gear (no BoAs).

P.S. DO NOT, I mean DO NOT post in this thread unless you are helping me with gear choices. Don't try and be funny.

I'll go on Shadowsong right now!

You roll new twink every week, finish one first.

I don't finish them. I get all the gear needed, but i dont get agm / lfh / furb pouch Dude, just get out of this forum section

Quinp, don't ever reply to one of my posts ever again.

Lipeckiz. You need to choose one or two brackets and stick with those. Max out your chars. U make too many chars. Somone funds you then u go and get funded for another twink. Frealz.

Nice way to bump an old post that is not needed >.>

Actally lip it is very much needed. You make new twinks EVERY WEEK! That are not geared out. For example your 10 shaman *if you remeber him* was not maxed out because of horde gear. You also havent maxed out your warlock you got funded for on shdowsong. Just saying, finish your others first, then make new one.

Deleted the warlock, made a warrior, got the gear, still have the 10 shaman, he is bis for alli. Now stop bumping this thread. No more replies.

Users who are viewing this thread