5.4 Enchants and builds

Schwinke

Legend
Anyone tried out or found anything particularly interesting? I know I've mixed and matched a good bit but still looking to see what other folks are doing with 5.4. Any weapon enchants that work surprisingly well? All that jazz.

Alot of threads are like this just asking for help. Best research is ask your guildies and real Ids what's working for them or theorycrafting urself based on ur playstyle.

Hey word of Advice, " If you are smart and know something awesome, dont tell everyone."

3.7k holy pally unbuffed see it here

CHECK IT!
Ìronman @ Draka - Community - World of Warcraft
STAM STACK BABY!
Some one tell me what im missing.

Quick question in regards to enchants, as someone above said it pretty much depends on your play style and I get that but I was wondering if there has been any theory crafting (a link would be awesome here) in regards to the effectiveness of stacking int versus crit. I ask this because so many people seem to go out of their way to grab Seal of Argas with its 5 stam/6 int (so in other words chalk full of primary stat and stam) as their kind of goto ring yet when it comes to belts many will use the satchel belt with its 5/5/5 stan/int/crit instead of Nestingway's Sash with its 8/8 Stam and crit.

Now as a disc priest I get the need for crit and love it where I can get it but I was under the impression that primary stat, if given a choice, was always better to stack for throughput. A little guidance on the througput of int versus crit would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Quick question in regards to enchants, as someone above said it pretty much depends on your play style and I get that but I was wondering if there has been any theory crafting (a link would be awesome here) in regards to the effectiveness of stacking int versus crit. I ask this because so many people seem to go out of their way to grab Seal of Argas with its 5 stam/6 int (so in other words chalk full of primary stat and stam) as their kind of goto ring yet when it comes to belts many will use the satchel belt with its 5/5/5 stan/int/crit instead of Nestingway's Sash with its 8/8 Stam and crit.

Now as a disc priest I get the need for crit and love it where I can get it but I was under the impression that primary stat, if given a choice, was always better to stack for throughput. A little guidance on the througput of int versus crit would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Start experimenting and see how it goes. That is the only way to see if no one else has already tried and shared their findings.

If you are able to reach a certain crit rate where you crit fairly regularly, then I would stack intellect after that point. Usually at some point stacking a secondary stat begins to not be as valuable. So once you are at a reasonable crit rate in your eyes, if you can trade a little bit of your extra crit (whatever is in excess of your reasonable crit rate you are comfortable with) for a chunk of intellect, that sounds like it would be smart to try.

Int will always give better returns than crit in the long term. In your belt example, think of it in terms of offensive stats versus defensive stats. 5 crit is going to be better than just 3 int, so you're really weighing the extra offensive stats in the satchel belt against the extra defensive stats on the sash.

Idk i like going for crit / SP on my druid got like 270 or something around there, but really the new enchant system with looms and stuff opens up so many new opportunities for your gear, experiment on your own and see what works for you.

Yeah I agree, I see a wider variety of difference now regarding to enchants, simply just test and find out what suits your playstyle

Users who are viewing this thread