5.2 Class review

Snack

Salty
Could anyone summarize what 5.2 has brought to the 19 bracket, concerning class balance? Didn't play much in 5.1, but as I remember it rdruids and prot pallies were quite OP? How is the situation now?

Boomkins and disc priests is what you wanna be rolling these days - wanna buy my account? I got gf'ed gear on both classes ...

pala pmuch unchanged
priest buffed insta hfire, penance buffed, 5% more healing overall, mc cast time lowered, 1 nerf tho cus psyfiend only fears same target once
druid buffed i think some minor dps/healing buff but idk
warlock dmg buff destro getting buffed like all spells
mage now more dmg and new talent or smth

thats lyk all

sry yes warr has got some buffs like dmg increase and rage cost decrease but a nerf too, charge is now on dr with hoj

poppe i couldn't agree more. i actually dont mind balance druid's damage, its the absolutely crazy off healing that really grinds my gearz. It would be interesting if they change rejuv to not heal instantly when applied to prevent the retarded rejuv spam or just fucking remove the spell for balance lol.

poppe i couldn't agree more. i actually dont mind balance druid's damage, its the absolutely crazy off healing that really grinds my gearz. It would be interesting if they change rejuv to not heal instantly when applied to prevent the retarded rejuv spam or just fucking remove the spell for balance lol.

Not sure if there's a cd on their shapeshifting but if not just add a 3-6 second cd to it like Stealth and some other class skills and there ya go.

He did not mean adding a cd to stealth, he was using stealth as an example. He proposed adding a cd to shapshifting and used stealth's cd to clarify what he wanted to be added to shapeshifting, that way boomkin would have to wait to shift back into chicken mode after casting rejuv.

Users who are viewing this thread