49 twink mage

Hey guys i have recently made a mage got him to 33 and now need help gear wise and talent wise i have played a mage at 49 frost and loved it but if fire is better some one tell me plz post vids or armorys of some other twink :) thanks

pretty sure there was a thread about mages not too long ago so start there.

[char=Lightning%27s%20Blade]N%C3%AExon[/char]

best mage evar in vindication.

videos are a dime a dozen on youtube.

The armory Falkor linked is pretty much the perfect mage (Spellshocks om nom) though changes I'd make are:

Swap out Tidal Charm for High-Powered Flashlight (His spell hit is rather low)

Get Exquisite Sunderseer Mantle (If he has access to BoA's)

And get Pyric Caduceus for the wand slot.

P.S. Would post wowhead links but its playing up :(

Edit: Slightly off-topic but have you got a link of one of his vids Falkor?

how are mage twinks at 49 in comparison to the other brackets specifically in dps? My understanding is there very squishy in the 19-29 brackets but gain some in the 39 bracket in survivability. How do they perform at 49 in comparison to other classes, becuase I have been debating trying out a 49 twink mage.

they're squishy but if played by a good mage very deadly. fire has awesome burst and scorch debuff is win. once you can master proper usage of escapes & CDs you can have some longevity and just own player after player. especially if you have back up. there's a mage and ele shaman in my BG that sometimes roll together and its just redonkulous how many people it takes to kill either one. they just have a 2 man pwnfest

Theyzha_Retnux said:
The armory Falkor linked is pretty much the perfect mage (Spellshocks om nom) though changes I'd make are:

Swap out Tidal Charm for High-Powered Flashlight (His spell hit is rather low)

Get Exquisite Sunderseer Mantle (If he has access to BoA's)

And get Pyric Caduceus for the wand slot.

P.S. Would post wowhead links but its playing up :(

Edit: Slightly off-topic but have you got a link of one of his vids Falkor?

yea he's inactive on his horde mage (he rerolled ally and plays with Juiced actually; and idk if he has other twinks too)

pretty positive he cant access BoAs, he went inactive b4 flashlight although he could just buy one if he has $ on that guy. im sure he has a pyric in his bags, but 7sta and 5 crit > 11 spell power imo, and obviously in his opinion too =P. but both are nice wands.

oh and i dont think he has any vids on youtube, i was just saying in general mage videos are a dime a dozen (search 49 fire mage twink, 49 mage, etc)

Users who are viewing this thread