49 Hunter

ap splitter with 30int would be very close with kings, and I'm a dildo

i was wondering if you could get titanium chain, but it says requires lvl 70; even if you could get it via do not trade window wouldnt it still be red? if that trick does indeed work also consider an adamantite chain which gives 15 parry rating..could be useful in some melee surv style or something.

item lvl of the titanium chain is 80 but it says right on there "requires lvl 70". and adamantite requires lvl 50. so unless you can do it through do not trade or something that wouldnt work either?

Rib of the Monkey / Eagle + 20 agi or 30int is the best choice imo, considering the complex of the gear u get at this lvl..

That's if you dont want to go deep AP ofc, in that case, Felbane + 65 AP all the way..

Ribby of the Eagle with +30 Int IMO. If you go with two of those, you've net 74 Intellect, 1110 Mana. Could come in handy you know. Cataclysm-style though, Monkey's with +20 Agi should be the way to go.

Ribby of the Eagle with +30 Int IMO. If you go with two of those, you've net 74 Intellect, 1110 Mana. Could come in handy you know. Cataclysm-style though, Monkey's with +20 Agi should be the way to go.

Indeed, dual Eagle with +30 all the way right now, it ain't Cataclysm just yet bub.

Hurpdurp said:
Indeed, dual Eagle with +30 all the way right now, it ain't Cataclysm just yet bub.

U gotta be farsighted bro!!!!

And in the end, what the hell you need 3.5k mana if you're gonna die before than ur enemy?!

40 agi is like around 3% crit and 40 AP if i dont go wrong, and considering the rest of the mail gear at this lvl there's enought intellect in it already imo, no need to get double int enchant, at 39 it was different, mana there was seriously too low cause leather gear gave nearly no intellect, and going out of mana was really a problem due to the balance of the other class that were able to survive to most of the damage, but here in 49, where most of the times you gotta pray for a couple of crits to win, and again where mail gear helps us out, you should focus on other things imo..

Moreover a clever usage of Viper sting and Aspect can keep you shooting for a while!

Mana is fer pussys in the end! Live with it!

Rangér, depending on what setup you face you might end up NEEDING that mana to be able to stay out of Viper and land that damage to win the game.

Tetrica said:
Rangér, depending on what setup you face you might end up NEEDING that mana to be able to stay out of Viper and land that damage to win the game.

I am considering a "solo" vs "solo" efficiency m8, at least you aren't dueling a resto shaman or a resto druid (Why would you do so? go play with ur kitten instead damn).. I can imagine that for Arenas or bgs things are different fo sho..

Tho it still makes me think at why wouldnt u go for intellect as a lvl 80 hunter? The thing is, you gotta work out what u can with the mana pool you have, if you are running out of mana, that would mean that the match is taking a long way, moreover you should have the time to sit on Viper aspect for a lil bit, playing defencive, again, at this bracket this should happend in really rare cases.. I never lasted more than 1 min and 1/2 in an arena here :D

80 =/= 49.

Additionally, the Hunter with 1110 more mana can play offensively a lot longer, you know. That's the entire point of it.

Balroy said:
Hit rating is good imo.

Hit is THE most important stat there is for ANY DPS class as well as healers wishing to go offensive.

I remember missing a vital fear back when hit was so hard to get, and it was gutting :p

Hit is THE most important stat there is for ANY DPS class as well as healers wishing to go offensive.

I remember missing a vital fear back when hit was so hard to get, and it was gutting

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread