49 Arms Warrior Help

Ok, well after farming Thorium Ore in Un'Goro Crater for several nights, I finally made enough money to buy a Kang the Decapitator and enchant it with Mongoose (<-- debatable) and respecced Arms, and I definitely agree with those who told me to switch. But if you guys could give me an armory link to a good Arms warrior so I know what gear, chants, etc. to get, that'd be helpful. Or a Chardev. Thanks again, happy holidays

Retrogad said:
made enough money to buy a Kang the Decapitator

stop right there. uninstall the game. cancel your sub. you just failed the world of warcrafts b/c you bought a kang.

questionable enchant too.

Kang isn't the best weapon for an Arms Warrior, even though it's a purple :p. Go with an Exe cleaver or Bloodied Arcanite Reaper.

Also I'd probably run with Savagery as your enchant rather than Goose.

well, you can still use the kang for a showoff set when idling in da ciddy...

executioners cleaver is the better choice + it grants hit. look at your character and see if you already capped 5% (40rating, right?).

i'll assume you don't have access to BoAs and will be back in a minute with a human arms warry chardev.

when i first made the char i wasnt planning on twinking so i made a gnome for kicks. so i cant 'dual trinket', but wut should i use for my second? tidal charm or agm? i would imagine agm, but idk

"well, you can still use the kang for a showoff set when idling in da ciddy..." lol...show off...with a kang...you slay me!

"here we go...falkor, anything wrong? " looks pretty good. not a fan of full 40/0/0 but some people are. oh and i would get medal of courage for a neck & just buff with that green one then switch

"8% to be actually "capped" no 5% is the soft cap

"when i first made the char i wasnt planning on twinking so i made a gnome for kicks. so i cant 'dual trinket', but wut should i use for my second? tidal charm or agm? i would imagine agm, but idk" get both and rotate them. they are both good.

would this be an appropriate spec?

The World of Warcraft Armory

you sed you dont like full 40/0/0 builds so i purposely went out of my way to put 4 points in cruelty, but i thought juggernaut was worth the extra points in arms. also, what glyphs? i would think glyph of mortal strike is a no brainer, but then maybe.. glyph of rending? victory rush also looks nice if you have large groups of enemies near you.

Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

thats the spec i like the best.

i use glyph of MS, charging and rapid charge (that was pre-juggernaut nerf...post nerf you could use rend, hamstring, or even overpower)

Andraklas7 said:
why do you say no when im right? :p

b/c 8% isnt 'capped' its over the cap. just get 5% and then juice up the rest of your stats. especially as alliance since the only place youd fight a NE is arena (2% chance to miss racial)

Most purple weapons are terrible for twinking.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Most purple weapons are terrible for twinking.

[item]Dark Edge of Insanity[/item]

Well, for sub-60 twinking anyway =P

I always though Crusader was a good all around enchant for a warrior, but I may be thinking about 39s.

Users who are viewing this thread