4.2 the end of wow?

ipodz

Legend
4.2 is coming and people are starting to get upset over the changes. I found something on youtube..

[video=youtube;d7fBjaa0odE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7fBjaa0odE[/video]

What are your guys thoughts. personally no but if they add pants and rings boa's well I'm gone!

ipodz said:
What are your guys thoughts.

You make too many useless threads, and your a hunter so reducing starts with you.

& WoW has been killed since Cata..im just waiting on SWToR at this point.

pretty funny vid. i for one cant wait for full boas

Guild Wars 2... gief...

PS: the guy is an idiot for not using nyhms "It's the end of the world... of warcraft" would've been way more epic.. just sayin'

lindenkron said:
Guild Wars 2... gief...

PS: the guy is an idiot for not using nyhms "It's the end of the world... of warcraft" would've been way more epic.. just sayin'

I agree, lol.

it seems like you don't like me. And i don't play a hunter anymore. and it's the fact that this thread was posted in the tavern. where people can just talk about anything!

Its not dead yet. But the game has been downhill since mid Wrath for sure! Waiting for GW2 to be out!! This is where most of the serious pvpers will go. This game is practically dedicated to pvp only. Plus with the reviews and all it seems like it will really be face-paced and teamwork will be 100% essential.

This game has been going downhill since vanilla

That's what a vanilla player would say

A BC player would say it has been going downhill since BC

etc

WoW is a time consuming game and it goes downhill not because of patches but because it becomes an obsession that isn't really fun after awhile. I remember how much fun it was leveling my first character on someone else's account...then leveling became a chore. Twinks let me pvp at all sorts of brackets and were my outlet to playing WoW (since high levels were a boring grind) but nowadays twinking is broken and I really don't want to go back to either feeling neutral after a win or depressed after a loss in WSG.

Druiddroid said:
This game has been going downhill since vanilla

That's what a vanilla player would say

A BC player would say it has been going downhill since BC

etc

WoW is a time consuming game and it goes downhill not because of patches but because it becomes an obsession that isn't really fun after awhile. I remember how much fun it was leveling my first character on someone else's account...then leveling became a chore. Twinks let me pvp at all sorts of brackets and were my outlet to playing WoW (since high levels were a boring grind) but nowadays twinking is broken and I really don't want to go back to either feeling neutral after a win or depressed after a loss in WSG.

truuuuuuuuuuuuuuth

Been playing since closed beta, it held my attention for quite a while. But yeah its starting to lose its grip on the veterans. Like most of raiders in my main guild do not even play the game in the off-time from raiding. Some of us are not even excited for Firelands.

Blizzard is more concerned about flaming kitties, roar sounds, and map animations. It makes the game better!

flaming kitties does placate the druid community that usually gets the nerf bombz

Users who are viewing this thread