39's in general.

Hi,

First off, my twinking background comes from the 39 bracket, and my first twink being a 39 warrior. This was of course, before the "great nerf".

How "alive" is the 39 bracket on Nightfall? Assuming Nightfall is the best battlegroup.

When I was playing- Warriors, Rogues, Druids, Paladins, and Frost Mages ruled the place, is this still true?

One final question- are there any guilds looking for a competent reroller on the Nightfall Battlegroup?

Thanks in Advance ;D

~Audiofreak

NF is still alive and active, although the times have changed a bit. The games seem to start later and later. However, even on a thursday night (last night) there were 3 wsg's going at a few points, and several guilds were premading....sooo, yah.

I am sure that there are a handful of guilds interested in more players, I suggest going over to the NF wow forums (forums.worldofwarcraft.com) and checking out the official 39 sticky thread and going from there. Beyond that you can check out other threads, but you gotta wade through the vastness of trolls vs carebears stuff.

39 seems active in comparison to the 29 and 49 brackets. 39, 19 are the only 2 atm that consistently seem to be getting games daily.

Users who are viewing this thread