39s 0f Cyclone

I miss you guys...

So whats been happening these last 4 months?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRUMPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, its been so long. We thought you died. >.<!

I dont even know where to start.

Are you coming back?

Confessin said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRUMPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, its been so long. We thought you died. >.<!

I dont even know where to start.

Are you coming back?

haha... life without WoW is no life at all... yea im hoping to get back before the end of aug. my computer is fucked up and cant play. im sad i missed so much. did i miss chris coming back? and did you level your rogue?? talk to me !!

So much to tell you, I just give you brief update:

1) Me: Gave rogue to little bro who levelled it out assuming he would go 49, he got to 41 and gave up. Noob! So old rogue is lingering at 41. I made a druid and have played it the past 3 months or so. My druid > Extenze <3

2) Chris came back briefly and then left to do other stuff on a different realm. I never see him. Played maybe 2 wsgs with him in his comeback. I think he is doing lvl80 stuff.

3) Gazer finished his warrior, played that a bit, and I havent seen him for 2 months now.

4) Rafa levelled his old 50 pally to 80, did lolPVE for awhile, and I havent seen him for months even on that toon or his twinks. (school I think?)

Basically, I am TA now and have been for awhile. It sucks. Most of the good Horde went inactive (RL, Rawr) but some Bloodlust transfers brought some life back to Horde thankfully. It was pretty sad for awhile. Pro is kinda around, but not much. Tenth does 49s now as much as 39s. Cyclone post 3.2 patch is in just as bad shape. Pretty much zero WSG.

Sorry the news is not better. There is a good chance I am leaving Cyclone, but Ill take some gold with me in case you want to re-roll where I land. Nightfall is most active battlegroup now. WSG every night and lots of arena. I am just perfecting my druid at the moment, doing constant runs. Soon he will have perfect sets for every possible druid situation. lol.

Confessin said:

1) Me: Gave rogue to little bro who levelled it out assuming he would go 49, he got to 41 and gave up. Noob! So old rogue is lingering at 41. I made a druid and have played it the past 3 months or so. My druid > Extenze <3

2) Chris came back briefly and then left to do other stuff on a different realm. I never see him. Played maybe 2 wsgs with him in his comeback. I think he is doing lvl80 stuff.

3) Gazer finished his warrior, played that a bit, and I havent seen him for 2 months now.

4) Rafa levelled his old 50 pally to 80, did lolPVE for awhile, and I havent seen him for months even on that toon or his twinks. (school I think?)

Basically, I am TA now and have been for awhile. It sucks. Most of the good Horde went inactive (RL, Rawr) but some Bloodlust transfers brought some life back to Horde thankfully. It was pretty sad for awhile. Pro is kinda around, but not much. Tenth does 49s now as much as 39s. Cyclone post 3.2 patch is in just as bad shape. Pretty much zero WSG.

Sorry the news is not better. There is a good chance I am leaving Cyclone, but Ill take some gold with me in case you want to re-roll where I land. Nightfall is most active battlegroup now. WSG every night and lots of arena. I am just perfecting my druid at the moment, doing constant runs. Soon he will have perfect sets for every possible druid situation. lol.

aww sad news indeed...well im trying to get back asap and when i do maybe we can hit up the 49 bracket together? and dont xfer before i get back ill give you some gold from my main so i can twink on the new realm with you :D

or we can try to become a really good 2s team and make our goal to beat bumble/eugenic and powerglove/heyhey ;);)

Confessin said:

You gunna transfer your druid to nightfail?

grumpee said:
aww sad news indeed...well im trying to get back asap and when i do maybe we can hit up the 49 bracket together?

and dont xfer before i get back ill give you some gold from my main so i can twink on the new realm with you :D

I should still be here. I am transfering my bro's 39 Undead Mage that I made for him in 10th first, so he can play again. Either way, I am sure I will be moving mutiple characters eventually, so we will be able to arrange something easy enough.

or we can try to become a really good 2s team and make our goal to beat bumble/eugenic and powerglove/heyhey ;);)

I do finally have a full resto set, minus a few enchants. Grabbed my UW band just today. Just looking for an instructional manual on how to use the gear. I swear it was in the box!

Vallei said:
You gunna transfer your druid to nightfail?

I dont know, if I do that, I will probably be forced to service a certain someones rejuv addiction. ;P

At the moment, I am perfecting gear for kicks. But I like my druid too much to not play it. So, I need to figure something out in the long run.

Transfer your drood, need those leet 76 rejuv ticks.

Edit: ZOMG WHAT? YOU MEAN TO SAY THAT YOUR REJUVS WILL TICK FOR MORE THAN 76?

Dream come fucking true.

In the mean time I'll just have to settle for some silly balance druids rejuvs.

i cant believe your cheating on me confessin i thought we had something special... hmm maybe if i get some extra cash ill transfer grumpee with you and take my boa stuff so i could make new twinks if i wanted to. idk lots to think about. god i hate blizz right now for 3.2, wish i coulda been around before this mindfuck

grumpee said:
i cant believe your cheating on me confessin i thought we had something special... hmm maybe if i get some extra cash ill transfer grumpee with you and take my boa stuff so i could make new twinks if i wanted to. idk lots to think about. god i hate blizz right now for 3.2, wish i coulda been around before this mindfuck

You definitely missed some of the fun when things were semi-balanced and there was at least a few months where alliance was not constantly steamrolled. Although we had some good laughs back then when it was perpetual losing. Cyclone is just not the same anymore.

First things first, you need to get back and then we can see what is what. Reroll is easy enough if you dont have the transfer money, since we can easily use a DK to run your ass through everything. Eventually you can always bring the BoA on a main if you get the money etc. Lots of options and no rush.

And dont worry about Val, I only threw the cheap low rank Rejuvs on him. Never the good stuff. :cool:

Sweet. yea i probably still take grumpee he eez my favorite... i love his cap >.< and i dont wana level jc or engineering on another rogue again heh. Can we do 49s on nightfall also???

I wana go to a pvp server and do some world pvp :D but wherever you go i will go and hopefully if rafa ever comes back we can take him too

grumpee said:
Sweet. yea i probably still take grumpee he eez my favorite... i love his cap >.< and i dont wana level jc or engineering on another rogue again heh. Can we do 49s on nightfall also???

I wana go to a pvp server and do some world pvp :D but wherever you go i will go and hopefully if rafa ever comes back we can take him too

Jaedenar is where most of the cyclone people have went so far to my knowledge, and more on the way.

It's pvp too. horde guild rolling there aswell.

/shrug , might wanna consider it.

Vallei said:
Jaedenar is where most of the cyclone people have went so far to my knowledge, and more on the way.

It's pvp too. horde guild rolling there aswell.

/shrug , might wanna consider it.

mmmmm PvP sounds nice...but im going where Confessin is going cuz he is awsome!

grumpee said:

Sounds like a preliminary plan is in the works.

Pretty sure 49s are dead in Nightfall. Cyclone can get games going most nights, sometimes just lacking a few people. Plus with faction change coming soonish, you could think about switch one of your alliance twinks to Horde, level it up 10 and join with Tenth.

Confessin said:

Pretty sure 49s are dead in Nightfall. Cyclone can get games going most nights, sometimes just lacking a few people. Plus with faction change coming soonish, you could think about switch one of your alliance twinks to Horde, level it up 10 and join with Tenth.

I would suggest just going to 49 ruin.

It's amazing.

Confessin said:

yup very preliminary...i need to find a freaking job but the job market in California is so screwed. hmm i might just switch extenze to horde and have a 49 resto druid. haha im thinking to far ahead of myself.

Users who are viewing this thread