39 Rogue

well here is my 39 rogue [char=eu-Trollbane]Sl%C3%ADce[/char]

Please check it and give me some feedback :)

when 3.2 goes live im going to start on proffesions being : Skinning/Engineering.

If the link doesnt work just try F5.

I'd definitely go for a 8/7 Aquamarine Signet of the Monkey over your Tiger one, and what is with the 100hp enchant on chest? +6 stats is probably best for you if you are stacking offensive stats, but 150hp is available as well.

I assume you don't have access to Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders, but if so, they are usually superior to your Stormshroud. They put you a bit over the hit cap, but some class's talents increase it, so it isn't a total waste.

It's a bit late, but you could have put a Rugged Armor Kit on your pants before equipping them, and you could at least put a lower kit on them now.

Regarding your spec, I personally would drop Imp Evis and 1 Malice for Dirty Deeds.

Profession-wise, you should consider Herbalism over skinning. Lifeblood (900hp heal at 39) is simply too amazing to pass up, and is usually better than 1.4% crit from skinning.

Natron said:
I'd definitely go for a 8/7 Aquamarine Signet of the Monkey over your Tiger one, and what is with the 100hp enchant on chest? +6 stats is probably best for you if you are stacking offensive stats, but 150hp is available as well.

I assume you don't have access to Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders, but if so, they are usually superior to your Stormshroud. They put you a bit over the hit cap, but some class's talents increase it, so it isn't a total waste.

It's a bit late, but you could have put a Rugged Armor Kit on your pants before equipping them, and you could at least put a lower kit on them now.

Regarding your spec, I personally would drop Imp Evis and 1 Malice for Dirty Deeds.

Profession-wise, you should consider Herbalism over skinning. Lifeblood (900hp heal at 39) is simply too amazing to pass up, and is usually better than 1.4% crit from skinning.

i have a signet of the monkey in my bags aswell as a wardens with stats, i do have access to all boa items i just like this the way it is.

as for proffesions im still not sure what to pick :/.

Thx for the feedback :)

Users who are viewing this thread