39 - New trinkets - All classes

Not trying to be an eletist jerk but IMO they are not that good, no way near AGM, although Devourer's Stomach isnt bad

Sergeant's Mark - Removes one fear, sleep, or polymorph effect on 3min cd - [item=]Sergeant's Mark[/item] Dosn't remove stuns/incapitations/blinds, phew :p

Heart of Noxxion - 11sta and Removes one poison effect on 5min cd - Heart of Noxxion - Item - World of Warcraft

Those are defo interesting though

hm, it doesnt affekt my trinketqueue priority list (esp as engineer:), far form beeing permanent in slot trinkets mho (at least as caster).

nice finds though !

btw epl, am im the only one that thinks blizzard overdid it a bit with new flightpaths in the zone(s), esp epl ? .. need a zoom now to distinguish em on flightmap ..

and vs rogues ... too bad the grandfathered LAP (alch) is req 47 instead of 3x :)

count 1 out of 4 , on cata wowhead - so he + the trinket is still in game , unless it not from an official server

I caught the spawn, killed him and he didn't drop anything but cloth and some change. I know he's still there at least.

the trinkets he listed are on seperate cd, wich means they can be cast together ie. 37 agi combined with the panther trinket ? :) would make for some interresting bursts ?

I don't know if hunters are popular in 39 bgs these days, but the trinkets linked in the first posts are currently bugged, and will increase your ranged attack power by 670. They stack, too:

wowscrnshot113010035429.jpg

tweedledum said:
I don't know if hunters are popular in 39 bgs these days, but the trinkets linked in the first posts are currently bugged, and will increase your ranged attack power by 670. They stack, too:

wowscrnshot113010035429.jpg

lol, noes, hide post!

Some hunter kept using that in duels. Its retarded, hope it get fixed asap but I guess it wont.

Users who are viewing this thread