39 Hunter

Hawte

OG
I am in the process of making a new 39 hunter, and was wondering what the hit cap is, because i cannot decide if i should get the rogue boa chest (with hit on it) or the hunter boa chest (without hit on it)
Thanks

which chest is that?

Vest of the Thousand Needles - Item - World of Warcraft

Be prepared to spend some time on the quest chain as it is just about the entire zone. I did it once on my priest and will never, ever, ever, ever, ever... do it again. No one will give you shit if you go with another option. That quest chain can lick my ____ (fill in the blank with phrasing of your choice) and die a slow painful death as far as I am concerned.

my friendly 2 cents. :)

Vest of the Thousand Needles - Item - World of Warcraft

Be prepared to spend some time on the quest chain as it is just about the entire zone. I did it once on my priest and will never, ever, ever, ever, ever... do it again. No one will give you shit if you go with another option. That quest chain can lick my ____ (fill in the blank with phrasing of your choice) and die a slow painful death as far as I am concerned.

my friendly 2 cents. :)

All those quests are good for Guild Rep though to get the epic cloak, right?

All those quests are good for Guild Rep though to get the epic cloak, right?

You know what, I do not even think of that. You absolutely correct. Considering the time period in which I did this quest chain I now hate it even more.

A good piece of info for everyone else though. Thank you Purj.

I am in the process of making a new 39 hunter, and was wondering what the hit cap is, because i cannot decide if i should get the rogue boa chest (with hit on it) or the hunter boa chest (without hit on it)
Thanks

3% hit needed.

Sample Armory.

Exchange enchanting for your other choice of profession like Engi/Herb etc... and the Bottled Tornado for AGM. If you use guild cloak before it is inevitably fixed use that, if not the one shown. Substitute my wep for Bow of the Searing Arrows if you do not have.

Regards.

3% hit needed.

Sample Armory.

Exchange enchanting for your other choice of profession like Engi/Herb etc... and the Bottled Tornado for AGM. If you use guild cloak before it is inevitably fixed use that, if not the one shown. Substitute my wep for Bow of the Searing Arrows if you do not have.

Regards.

Thank you for this reply, this now leads me to a new question. The boots that everyone is using in the armorys is GFD now so i was wondering what i should get instead. Also, i have yet to see those bracers on AH, so untill i do get a chance to get them; which should i use? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread