[39 EU]- [TBOEC] [BLACKOUT] Rank out the fighters !

anytwink39

Legend
Hi everyone !

This thread is meant to set an unofficial ranking for twinks in the 39 bracket EU (BLACKOUT bg).

This is not meant for trolls or taunts, just an idea of the players we could fight against. It can help people that are new to twinking : they could check some chardevs in Amory, or ask advices, or just help in any kind of way.

Please try to be honest.

Remember that PvP is not just a matter of duels, but team-play as well. You can have a class that's not meant to 1v1 but be really good in 2v2, 3V3, 5V5 or in Battlegrounds.

Please insert only names of players that are currently active on Blackout (no need to quote old legendary players from countless servers).

There will be 2 rankings, one for each faction. Of course different speccs will be ranked separately for a same classe (ie : pal heal and pal ret, etc)

This ranking doesn't have to be fulfilled ASAP (numbers are growing but people are still too few). Take all the time you need to watch most twinks, and make yourselves an opinion.

One vote stays one whole week. New week = new votes :)

You can vote for several people of each class, as long as you rank them :)

And please, don't vote for yourself !

Ready ?

Rank out The Best Of Each Class !

EDIT : Tha Ranking will be updated each sunday. Starting Sunday , August 22nd.

ALLIANCE

Warlock :

Priest :

- Disc :

- Shadow :

Mage :

Druid :

- Resto :

- Balance :

- Feral :

Rogue :

Hunter :

Shaman :

- Resto :

- Enh :

- Elemental :

Paladin :

- Retribution :

- Heal :

Warrior :

- Arms :

- Fury :

- Prot :

HORDE

Warlock :

Priest :

- Disc :

- Shadow :

Mage :

Druid :

- Resto :

- Balance :

- Feral :

Rogue :

Hunter :

Shaman :

- Resto :

- Enh :

- Elemental :

Paladin :

- Retribution :

- Heal :

Warrior :

- Arms :

- Fury :

- Prot :

Great idea. New votes will help us see which players advance in skill etc. This may however cause some trolling and flaming for people that cant accept that someone is better than them.

I would love to contribute but since my twink isnt done yet i'ts kinda hard.

-Lelîana@Bloodhoof,EU

Not sure where to do this and didnt want to start a fresh post for it, but just want to say hello to everyone in the bracket.

I am new to 39's (well, actually, new to twinking). Have been following some the guides on the site for a 39 Pali. Have most of the ret gear, just working on Holy now and will probably spend most of my time as holy once sorted.

Looking forward to learning how to play well and looking forward to meeting everyone in battle! (Please dont laugh at me when you do! :p)

Maybe i'ts a little soon to establish this kind of ranking, 39 have been "active" just for a few days.

But the idea worked on 60, 70 and 80 as long as WoW kept updating. I don't see anything bad in this ranking, even if it turns out to be a popularity contest. I think this is going to be a sort of bench-mark in a month or so.

I'm going to start with my ranking in a few days, for now i have not seen a large variety of people playing one class (i know just one druid ally-side for example).

Tendolla said:
Not sure where to do this and didnt want to start a fresh post for it, but just want to say hello to everyone in the bracket.

I am new to 39's (well, actually, new to twinking). Have been following some the guides on the site for a 39 Pali. Have most of the ret gear, just working on Holy now and will probably spend most of my time as holy once sorted.

Looking forward to learning how to play well and looking forward to meeting everyone in battle! (Please dont laugh at me when you do! :p)

Welcome, be sure to check out our section here: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/groups/39-eu.html

:)

I thought you were back to flex your PoD, Kutty?

Mortox said:
Awww damn. No old legendary players ;< So I can't vote for Kutty then :<

Don't worry, I will :)

Imho, close this until at least come July. I can pinpoint a few that I've played with before but other than that the population is close to alien for most.

Holy shit, I wonder how many times Seffy can get banned on 9929923912931293 accounts before he gets IP banned ? :O

I think I can start spamming stupid shit now too :p

IMMA BECOME A FORUM TROLL NAOW !;O

Bump up the jam

Bump it up

While your feet are stompin'

And the jam is bumpin'

Look at here the crowd is jumpin'

Bump it up a little more

Get the party going on the dance floor

Users who are viewing this thread