[39 Draenor EU] - WTB Miner's hat of the Deep

Hey, title says it all. I want to buy that cloth hat.

Been farming it for years now, still nothing. Willing to transfer on any european realms for it. I have nice mats for exchange as well (Shadowforge Bushmaster, Ogron's sash, Necromancer leggings, the gem leather belt, bloodwoven bracers, gloves of holy might and other... and specific magic gear - frost/fire/arcane/shadow)

Contact me in game (/w or mail to cøwabungä - draenor alliance) or send a private message through forum).

Thx Cyaaaa

GL getting this one. I just found one on my AH like 3 days ago.. after almost 2 years of regular AH checks / spamming trade / farming. This one is really bitch to get. :)

Well i can compensate its rarity by exchanging it for a Shadowforge Bushmaster plus ingame gold. I'm getting tired trying to farm it, and i'm losing hope of finding it on AH.

And thx for wishing me luck btw ;)

I don't have the hat your after but how much would you want for Shadowforge bushmaster and Ogron's sash?

I've had no luck with those here on Azjol-Nerub

Reminds me.. I have another quite rare cloth from Uldaman: Papal Fez. That one could be for sale if i receive some decent offer in gold or some TCG non-consumable loot. Dont remember what realm its on atm. Drop me a PM if you might be interested in this one. Dont xfer tho.

Wormo said:
I don't have the hat your after but how much would you want for Shadowforge bushmaster and Ogron's sash?

I've had no luck with those here on Azjol-Nerub

Hey Wormo :) I'm keeping the ShB for a friend (who's leveling a hunter) or for exchanging it for the hat, unfortunately. I won't accept any other offer atm, sorry :) (but i'll remember you need it case something changes in the next days :p ) And for Ogron's sash, just make an offer (In game or PM), since we are playing on the same battlegroup and we'll often be in Battlegrounds together, i won't expect a high bid from you dw :)

vicak said:
Reminds me.. I have another quite rare cloth from Uldaman: Papal Fez. That one could be for sale if i receive some decent offer in gold or some TCG non-consumable loot. Dont remember what realm its on atm. Drop me a PM if you might be interested in this one. Dont xfer tho.

Hello Vicak, i already have the Papal Fez, thx anyway :)

I'm bumping this thread again ;) still looking forward to get a mage that has better stats and a different look from the others.

Users who are viewing this thread