39 Ambush spec and gear.

AkAPatriot

Legend
So i just finished my journey from 27-30 with just bgs, if you have seen my other thread you know that i twinked to level up in bgs.

I did this in the 10-19 bg, the 20-29bg and i'm going to keep doing it, starting at every "7" level. 37 at this time.

I will be using an ambush spec, i don't really need any help with the spec since iv'e played rogue for years. :p

Iv'e never had a twink in the 39 bg so what i need help with is the gear, and it would be awesome if anyone could make a chardev or something like that.

I know that there's possibly a few threads about 39 rogue gear but i'm not sure they are up to date so that's why i made a new one.

Thanks!

:rolleyes:

AkAPatriot said:
So i just finished my journey from 27-30 with just bgs, if you have seen my other thread you know that i twinked to level up in bgs.

I did this in the 10-19 bg, the 20-29bg and i'm going to keep doing it, starting at every "7" level. 37 at this time.

I will be using an ambush spec, i don't really need any help with the spec since iv'e played rogue for years. :p

Iv'e never had a twink in the 39 bg so what i need help with is the gear, and it would be awesome if anyone could make a chardev or something like that.

I know that there's possibly a few threads about 39 rogue gear but i'm not sure they are up to date so that's why i made a new one.

Thanks!

:rolleyes:

Check Ghostfazed on the armory. His AP set is almost perfect. You may want some hit/crit though.

My rogue is near perfect ap set. Blacktealeaf US altar of Storms. I lack the 12/12 tiger helm 8/8 tiger ring and i dont have my perfect ap pants on. I use the Panther and GOlden hare so i can use agi on my boots but optimally the philosopher's stone from alchemy would be perfect.

I use boa chest and shoulders as they have a good amount of hit and im pretty sure best ap. If you are currently 39 and dont have the satchel bandit gloves from the 20's you can either reroll or go with next best as they are BIS.

With you playing rogue for so long im sure you are aware but quick recap your ap scales you top end damage of your weapon and want the ap set for that reason. BIS dagger to use is a WSG with +7 weapon damage and make sure you are sharpening it not using a poison for best ambushes. Vanquisher's sword is argueably the best offhand with +20 agi.

Pretty sure that's accurate good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread