3 days left for remix

chaoticmind

Royal Member
I haven't played it at all what is actually useful for low level toons being paid or f2p? Like is there toys that give you zone abilitys like shoot you up in the air to help fly with tinker glider or like a toy that gives you access to a ability or anything like that?

item that shoots you into the air and then you glide is from WOD https://www.wowhead.com/item=119093/avianas-feather the forward glide is somewhat nerfed from what it was in WOD. no clue why blizz did that.

blizzard declared war on BOA heirloom gear going into TWW. again no clue why. at level 10 they are like 6-7 levels lower than quest greens/blues

you have to look at the vendor at this late point in remix and decide which few MOP heirlooms to target. they cost 2 bones of mannoroth
(1 normal, 4 heroic, 10 mythic), you would need 22 to get them all and 8000 bronze each one.

getting into a mythic may be rough. good way to get bronze is getting the daily quests for dungeon/LFR, etc. do a normal and herioc, one LFR, and one scenario once each day
discovery each zone awards i think 500 each zone. day one kill all four of the celestials, and one each day after. kill the 3 world bosses. kill Ordon at timeless isle daily. some players farm mobs at and around the ordon sanctuary

I managed to make a toon and get to 70 in 8 hours ish (thanks to a twink buddy rushing me like a madman). Then I lucked out again I dont know I like met the nicest mythic raiders in all of wow cuz I died at least 50 times and they dident kick me. I would have kicked me lol so im going to be able to get all the looms :D.

Are all the vendors in the faction place in shrine of the 2 moons? Im gunna have leftover bronze after I get the looms so im not sure what to get next now. Any suggestions on like unobtainable items that are obtainable now or anything that you just cant go without? I would be greatly appreciate the suggestions. :p

Now, that remix is nearly to it's end, you have a lot of undergeared ppl in mythic. But nobody cares, as many chars a so powerfull.

blizzard declared war on BOA heirloom gear going into TWW. again no clue why. at level 10 they are like 6-7 levels lower than quest greens/blues

Many of the weapons are bis actually.

Users who are viewing this thread