3.3 and technical problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this happens every patch day, but I can't get onto forums, account management page or anything.

when I try to log on the game I get a message saying:

"Unable to connect. Please try again later. If the problem persists....blah blah"

I don't get the usual "server's are down" or something. It's as if my p/w was changed. It makes me a little concerned like I was hacked, but I can't go to my account management page cause it's down too.

I suppose it's ok, since I haven't received an email notification of any changes to my account.

but still, there's like no messages anywhere I can see about further maintenance. really.. does Blizz have to bring down EVERYTHING at the same time?!

You know it's like have 1 type of candy for a long time and the kids get sick of it but once you have that new type of candy everyone wants all the kids come running to you to get it and it makes it hard for you to give some candy to all the kids...

Kinda get my explanation?

Twinkytoes said:
You know it's like have 1 type of candy for a long time and the kids get sick of it but once you have that new type of candy everyone wants all the kids come running to you to get it and it makes it hard for you to give some candy to all the kids...

Kinda get my explanation?

I can understand that servers have content added so everyone wants to check it out therefore it bogs down servers, but shouldn't Blizzard's networking team as much as they make seperate the game routers/servers from the rest of there site? I mean, how many patches is it going to take before they learn not to put all your eggs in one basket? (I don't mean that literally cause I know about the datacenters)

The only thing I'm concerned is that my p/w wasn't being accepted which got me a lil bit concerned.

For me when I try to start the game in general nothing happens not even a loading screen. No idea what to do. Any suggestions?

server's being restarted as we "speak", it finally worked. account ok!

Just got in, hoping to GOD I don't have to redo my UI

Edit: God. Dammit.

Mazurati said:
The only thing I'm concerned is that my p/w wasn't being accepted which got me a lil bit concerned.

for me several times the box came up saying wow couldnt connect to the internet, even though i was on it. and worldofwarcraft.com didnt work either....so im assuming they took their servers offline.

still shitty atm with people logging to turn off/on addons and getting stuck.

also portal to 3rd instance is bugged atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread