29's are they still active?

Yes, we are still fairly active.

Our regular fight nights are Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 9PM - 1AM (or later) Eastern US Times. This week we had a few games on Monday and Wednesday nights as well.

There is a bracket-history project that gives detailed information about this and the Reckoning forums are fairly active:

The latest games are at the bottom.

https://www.xfaction.net/bracket-history/29/wsg/

Click on a score to get the full view of a game:

https://www.xfaction.net/bracket-history/29/wsg/072210_003727/index.html

We have probably 2x as many horde as allies, so if you want fast queues, roll ally.

Meed

Yea we are very active. Come on over.

Alliance need Priests, Mages, Locks, Druids, and Shaman

We don't need Hunters, Rogues, Warriors, or Paladins

Hmm, what is the time difference between "Eastern US Time" and Germany?^^ Cuz i would transfer if its not at night in Germany when u play :>

Unkaputbar said:
Hmm, what is the time difference between "Eastern US Time" and Germany?^^ Cuz i would transfer if its not at night in Germany when u play :>

Generally speaking Eastern US is either -5 our -4 hours "behind" UTC/GMT, depending on daylight savings time (also known as "Summer" time in Europe).

Germany is +1 or +2 "ahead" of UTC/GMT, depending on daylight savings time.

Basically Germany is usually 6 hours ahead of Eastern US. Adoption of daylight/summer time isn't synchronized so twice a year you may have a week or so when it's only 5 hours but that's just twice a year. :)

So, our

9PM - 2AM Eastern US Time typically games would work out to

3AM - 8AM German Time (Central Europe)

Wouldn't you have to make a whole new US account to play on US realms? Also, the Reckoning realm is hosted by the Blizzard datacenter in Los Angeles, CA on the West Coast of the US. While this isn't a problem for time zones your latency might be quite bad.

US realm list by datacenter - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

We'd love to see you if you can make it, but I wouldn't want you to transfer and then find that it's not fun due to latency!

Meed

Wouldn't you have to make a whole new US account to play on US realms?

Yeah, forgot this >.< I would transfer if i could play with my EU Account, but i can't pay a second acc just to transfer my Char and i don't even think that i'm able to transfer from EU to US account.

Now i have to hope that cross battlegroups will come with cata. The german bg "Blutdurst" is the most active twink bg, so there could be an active twink community again with cata.

Users who are viewing this thread