29 Twink hunter help.

-Get some hit rating, Either though Truesight amulet / Razzerics gloves with +15 hit rating enchant / +5 Hit to Boots.

-Drop LW for Parachute Cloak or Get Tigerstrike Mantle. Enchant your Cloak.

-Get 9/9 Headpeice, or 8/8.

-Legionnares Band is blah 6 STR is useless. Get Charged Gear or Jade Ring.

- AGM

///Gear:

Same as what User said basically. Heres the differences between your Hit Rating choices.

Hit enchant on Boots + Truesight Amulet + 15 Agi to Gloves = 16 Hit, 15 Agi.

Stam on Boots + Scout's Medallion + 15 Hit to Gloves = 15 Hit, 8 Agi, 12 Stam.

IMO, the second one is much better.

Definitely drop LW for Eng. Not only do you get fun items to play around with, but the Parachute Cloak is amazing. It takes +12 Agi Enchant for a grand total of 20 Agi from the cape alone. Plus, if you ever play AB, its a game saver. You can jump down from LM to BS and from the cliff to GM. Otherwise, yea if you want more HP, go for Tigerstrike Mantle.

Ring wise, DMH is better than Plains Ring. The freeze proc has saved me numerous times. Even if it doesnt, it has a psychological effect as your opponent will look around for the mage that just Novaed them. :) Legionnares Band and Charged Gear are very similar, the extra resist and 20 HP is nice though. If you dont want to spend the time going all the way to Gnomer and running it until the Charged Gear of the Monkey drops (3% drop rate), you wont notice a difference.

For your weapons, I would get The Butcher (+15 Agi) and Zealot Blade (+22 Int) and Scout's Blade (+22 Int) to be used situationally. The Zealot Blade is good for regening mana with Aspect of the Viper.

About Razzerics: This is quoted from a comment on wowhead.com.

"I did it [the quest chain] this morning and from just quest XP you receive: 15,965

The places you need to discover in advance are The Quagmire in Dustwallow, Gadgetzan, Lake Nezferiti, Venture Co Base Camp, and potentially the Shimmering Flats if you hadn't been there before. (each is approximately 300 XP)"

If you need to explore all of those, you get 17,465 exp total. 500 exp away from dinging. The glove stats and hit rating enchant on those gloves are well worth it though, I would give it a try.

Ty for the advice. I'm waiting for a 9/9 helm to show up in the ah and the only tigerstrike mantle is about 800g atm lol. Since i may not be able to get the razzerics, should i just get the gallan cuffs w/ +24 ap and change my spec to get the 3% hit and the truesight amulet?

I'll also try n get dmh if it wants to drop.

Gallan Cuffs is a <wrist>

Razzerics Racing Gloves is a <glove>

///Wrist

Barbaric Bracers used to give 4 Spi, but now they give 8 AP, making them much better. In addition, after patch 3.1, everyone's HP dropped by 800 or so, making HP very valuble. I would keep the Barbaric Bracers.

//Gloves

Its worth going for Razzerics, but if you want to save some exp incase Blizzard opens up 450 professions again, settle for Toughened Leather Gloves. They are crafted from a vendor recipe and give 6 Agi, 6 Stam, 3 Crit. Put a +15 Agi on them and then get Truesight Amulet and 3/3 Focused Aim

Users who are viewing this thread