Wrist: Glowing Magical Bracelets +15 spell

Hand: Resilient Handgrips +20 shadow spell

Waist: Highlander's Cloth Girdle

Leg: Gaze Dreamer Pants

Feet: Highlander's Cloth Boots +7 stam

Finger: Charged Gear of the eagle // Lorekeeper's Ring

Trinket: Arena Grand Master // Discerning Eye of the Beast

Weapon: Dignified Headmaster's Charge +22 int

I would take +16 SP instead of 20 SP. smite and Holy fire or w/e are nice 2 use 2 ;P

+16 SP instead of 20 SP

I'll probably just get both (pretty sure i have 20sp on a pair somewhere)

I'd switch to 9/9 eagle pants

i think she still has 9/9 equipped from the good old days

7/7 eagle gloves or hotshots

I'll look for a pair of 7/7's and wont think twice about hotshots

don't forget your wand

[item]Gravestone Scepter[/item] or [ITEM]Banshee Rod[/ITEM] ...of the sun is what i was thinking

since you are running with engineering you could consider the gnomish head with 9stam/9sprit/11 SP as well. Am not to sure about the 4 stats on chest myself, at least you could consider using 100hp on it to boost your health a bit. Remember that since you are not a disc/holy priest your healing spells will be less effective overall so you want more health to start with.

And perhaps you can drop 1 point from shadow focus since you are over the hit cap right?

banshee rod of the sun I would say; and get starfaller as a high dps wand.

oh and int weapon;

lorekeepers is a nice weapon with the 22 int to start with, also because of the added stamina. A acrobatic staff can yield more raw intellect tho, max 14 (otherwise 13), that should give you the highest amount of intellect.

Also get a spirit weapon, might be handy to just equip before a kill happens to boost your regen some more. (windspirit staff with 20 spirit on it, or the sleepwalker staff with 20 spirit; they have almost the same regen, just the windspirit is 1 point higher).

just thought of something else;

for neck you could also use [item]Kodobone Necklace[/item] (yes it's attainable, I have it) and then put 5 hit rating on your boots and keep 3 points in shadow focus. Your total hit would then be 3%+1.55%=4.55% which is still .55% to much ofc, but you gain 4 spirit.

The other options would be dropping 2 points from shadow focus and keeping the 11 hit neck which would result in 4.4% total hit which is .4% over the cap. But with 2 free points instead of 4 spirit. Which you can use for instance in imp PW;P.

Users who are viewing this thread