29 Shaman help

Grump

Grandfathered
Hey guys...

Just recently created a 29 shaman, first time trying the bracket and having a lot of fun. However I'm not seeing any other shamans, yet.
Was wondering if anyone could recommend any for me to armory so I can compare gear and make sure I'm using BiS gear as well as enchants.
My characters name is Trícký ( Trícký @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft ) for anyone who wants to take a look and tell me what I'm doing wrong or right.
Thank you in advance for any suggestions and critiques.

You can afford to stack quite a lot of stam as a resto shaman and still cast large heals, Twinkalink @ Darkspear - Community - World of Warcraft this is a stam stacked rsham with max stam for the most part, I'd recommend Ring of Pardons - Item - World of Warcraft to go with Beastbinder Ring - Item - World of Warcraft since the Ring of Pardons scales to 7 int 7 stam. You want haste > crit for the most part but I recommend vers enchants for healing for that extra bit of tankiness plus it doesn't hurt to heal for more.

You need about 1000 more health. And can change one of your rings to haste enchant. Just the one.
Weapon enchant is purely personal choice. Although, elemental force would not be my first choice for a healer. We have so many choices nowadays. Ones that proc tons of haste, spirit, spellpower etc.. Or even a static spellpower.
The sad thing is, with shamans, a level 20 can obtain just as good stats as a 29 and be more well rounded when geared/enchanted correctly.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Last edited by a moderator:
If ya get bored of healing try enhance. It hits mad high when you crit sometimes, not as good as say ferals or rogues, but it's still a very strong class. Purge is great, the travel form thingy works pretty well, and if you glyph it, it works in bg's for some reason making u faster than a druid, but u have to keep changing back into it after like 6 seconds but that's okay.

I think enhancment shammies r really good for 1v1 against healers or like ret pallies, because not only do you get lucky with crits you can also inturupt one heal, and if you use it at the right time and then crit you can knock a healer out before they get a chance to heal. I think my shaman is nearly bis. Some people go straight agility with gnomer gears but tbh I think with this particular class a pure ap build isnt bis. All my gear provides crit and haste. Check out my armory in the sig.I used to roll with duel landslide, which was beats when it procced twice BUT after playing around with it, I prefer duel elem force. It just does more damage in the short term fights and it makes our retardedly long DOT do a bunch of damage. You can take out half someone health just by using flame shock and running away.

I chose tauren when I race changed for my second quest ring because taurens get war stomp which is stupid op, so there I go having two inturupts now. Also, they now get extra damage from crits, as well as more base hp which makes him more tanky 1v1. Only other class horde I might have considered going was orc for the ap boost, but I think tauren out does that race.

Last edited by a moderator:
If ya get bored of healing try enhance. It hits mad high when you crit sometimes, not as good as say ferals or rogues, but it's still a very strong class. Purge is great, the travel form thingy works pretty well, and if you glyph it, it works in bg's for some reason making u faster than a druid, but u have to keep changing back into it after like 6 seconds but that's okay.

I think enhancment shammies r really good for 1v1 against healers or like ret pallies, because not only do you get lucky with crits you can also inturupt one heal, and if you use it at the right time and then crit you can knock a healer out before they get a chance to heal. I think my shaman is nearly bis. Some people go straight agility with gnomer gears but tbh I think with this particular class a pure ap build isnt bis. All my gear provides crit and haste. Check out my armory in the sig.I used to roll with duel landslide, which was beats when it procced twice BUT after playing around with it, I prefer duel elem force. It just does more damage in the short term fights and it makes our retardedly long DOT do a bunch of damage. You can take out half someone health just by using flame shock and running away.

I chose tauren when I race changed for my second quest ring because taurens get war stomp which is stupid op, so there I go having two inturupts now. Also, they now get extra damage from crits, as well as more base hp which makes him more tanky 1v1. Only other class horde I might have considered going was orc for the ap boost, but I think tauren out does that race.

....okay

Guys I appreciate all the feedback. But after several games I realize now that the 29 bracket is just not competitive. Horde loses most games due to the fact that Aliiance crutches on feral druids way to much, every game has at least 2-5 of them.
It's just not a fun bracket at all. 19's are way better so I'll just be sticking to that until the alliance pussies stop crutching on ferals.

Guys I appreciate all the feedback. But after several games I realize now that the 29 bracket is just not competitive. Horde loses most games due to the fact that Aliiance crutches on feral druids way to much, every game has at least 2-5 of them.
It's just not a fun bracket at all. 19's are way better so I'll just be sticking to that until the alliance pussies stop crutching on ferals.

It changes back in forth. I started alliance and it used to be complete trash due to gallywix jaja's, and back then there were more horde guilds than alliance and they LOVED to premade against pugs WHILE using bm's and shit. Then people got tired and went horde to counter having to play against the premades....then alliance got pissed and started rolling fotm just to not get gy farmed every single wsg for an entire night. Shit flows both ways. Stay in the bracket and you will notice one side start to win more than the other.

Like I said... as long as alliance players are going to crutch on ferals I wont be playing 29's. I really like competitive games that can go either way. I don't mind losing as long as my team has a chance. But when you queue and see 5 ferals on alliance side almost every game... well it's just not worth it.
When you know you there is no chance at a fun game because of these pathetic players it just doesn't make sense to even bother when I know 19's always have decent games.

Users who are viewing this thread