29 ret pally

never made one before, but i was thinking..

head - Tusken Helm (bop rfk)

neck - River Pride Choker (boe )

shoulder - Azure Shoulderguards of the Soldier (boe)

cloak - Tigerstrike Mantle (boe)

chest - Avenger's Armor (bop rfk)

gloves - Algae Fists (bop bfd)

bracers - Yorgen Bracers (boe)

belt - Defiler's Lamellar Girdle (pvp)

legs - Phalanx Leggings of the Eagle (boe)

boots - Defiler's Lamellar Greaves (pvp)

ring - Deadman's Hand (bop sm)

ring - Plains Ring (boe)

trinket - Arena Grand Master (quest)

weapon - Corpsemaker (bop rfk)

weapon - Crescent of Forlorn Spirits (quest @22)

shield - Thermaplugg's Central Core (bop Gnomeregan)

any upgrades?

Diiesel said:
never made one before, but i was thinking..

head - Tusken Helm (bop rfk)

neck - River Pride Choker (boe )

shoulder - Watchman Pauldrons or Watchman Pauldrons

cloak - Tigerstrike Mantle (boe) or Parachute cloak

chest - Raptor Hunter Tunic

gloves - Razzeric's Racing Grips

bracers - Yorgen Bracers (boe)

belt - Defiler's Lamellar Girdle (pvp)

legs - Triprunner Dungarees

boots - Defiler's Lamellar Greaves (pvp)

ring - Deadman's Hand (bop sm)

ring - Legionnaire's Band

weapon - Corpsemaker (bop rfk)

weapon - Crescent of Forlorn Spirits (quest @22)

shield - Marbled Buckler

any upgrades?

You can also get the BoA shoulders or Bloodied Arcanite Reaver if you have the resources. Just my opinion.

there is also Ferine Leggings 12/13 str/agi and prob not worth it but there is the crafted Silvered Bronze Leggings 7/6/6 str/sta/crit

nosoup4crr said:
You can also get the BoA shoulders or Bloodied Arcanite Reaver if you have the resources. Just my opinion.

Yeah, I left BOA's off for a reason. Ill farm them later. Anyone know about the 29 Paladins gear to know if all this stuff is top or if there is upgrades?

Nice setup there, the only thing I'd change would be to use Silvered Bronze Leggings instead of Ferine; lose 10 ap, gain ~.4% crit, gain like 120 armor (cause of leg armors too on the BoE leggings) Possibly use DMH instead of the tiger ring.

nosoup4crr said:

I am in the process of making a 29 Pally twink and was just wondering why you chose leather over plate armor pieces. Was it due to the increased Stam?

Gloves need to be Razz's or Tiger's to get +10 crit rating or +15 hit rating.

Personally I would use Riverpride Neck and +15 hit rating to gloves in addition to 5 hit to boots to cap hit, gains you some health, loses a 'lil crit, and caps hit completely.

Use a BaR with crusader, but switch to a Therm or CM with 9 wep dmg/25 agi respectively for higher DPS when crusader procs. Simpler for pallies to do than other classes, as you have a lot of unused GCDs.

Silvered>Ferine>Trip IMO, but ferine are BiS for glass cannon DPS

DMH is king for balanced sets.

Finally, Razz's > Tigers for balance.

i went with pillagers gloves of the bear with +7 agility enchant. should xp get offed i'll be gearing with razz's grips just for the BC enchants

u forgot all the quest item gear- racing grips, tiger gloves, raptor hunters tunic, and if u used a shield for FC their are 3 quest ones, marbeled bucker/forcestone bucker and another with alot armor. racing rips w/ +hit and raptor tunic w/6stats for sure. thurmal plugs arm or RFK 2hwep

Users who are viewing this thread