29 Monks?

TheFrittz

Legend
Viable? Fun? Opinion?

Thinking about making a new twink..used to twink 19s for so long then moved to 70s..now want to try out 29s as i hear from my bud Karmaz that arenas are pretty poppin and that WSH premades may be in the near future.

Not settled on a monk yet, really just an excuse to be lazy and not level it to 90 haha.

If people don't like monks feel free to throw out some other suggestions for consideration. Thanks and hope to see you all in some arenas soon

~Fritto

They can be decent if played correctly as can any other sub par class/spec, but I don't think Monks are all that bad at 29; consistent dmg, decent burst and some cool utilties + stun.

Brewmaster is really good as they have shields and heals as well as pretty nice damage - If 29 was active I would be a brewmaster all day long.

Brewmaster is really good as they have shields and heals as well as pretty nice damage - If 29 was active I would be a brewmaster all day long.

They are pretty active, if you aren't some BG hero that likes looking at charts and admiring their ever growing HK count...

: )

They are pretty active, if you aren't some BG hero that likes looking at charts and admiring their ever growing HK count...

: )

I'm not a BG hero, however brackets that are not very active often worry me as to why...

I think good ol' Karmaz is implying that the bracket is active playing 3v3 wargames, not bgs. Although I wouldn't mind seeing wsg games either ^^

Users who are viewing this thread