29 Hunter/29 Ret Pally

I need some help with updated gear(including BoAs) for a 29 Hunter. Also a RL friend is going to make a 29 Ret Pall, but will not have the BoAs as his main is on a different server. Money is not a particular issue, but need advice on gear and specs.

Thanks a million.

kpasta, well i dont know anything about 29 hunters but 29 palas is almost the same as a lvl 29 warrior(2h), i`m making a chardev for u atm, i`ll put it on later.

link to my retpally wowarmory profile is my signature block below. for the most part i'm stacking stamina over all other stats. i'm still looking out for Avengers armor, and working on a second AGM at the moment. if xp does get turned off i'll upgrade to war rider bracers (cant do the quest --have 3900xp to ding 30 :( )

who wants to start a Corpsemaker/Thermaplugger/Cobalt Crusher discussion again :p

my gear template was pulled from wowwiki.com

Thanks all for the advice. I ask because I have never played a twink in the 29 bracket. I have done so in the 19 bracket, but that was a while ago. I chose hunter not because it is easy mode, but because I happen to enjoy playing hunter. I am also making a 29 Pally to twink on my friend's server, so the suggestions will work for me as well.

fatterknacker said:
who wants to start a Corpsemaker/Thermaplugger/Cobalt Crusher discussion again :p

my gear template was pulled from wowwiki.com

Every "guide" or forum I have read has suggested Corpsemaker as a 2-hnded weapon. Never even knew there was a discussion in the past about this.

lmao no there was a guy who trolled us on the topic and got like 12 pages out of it

No way. Damager per hit is where it's at. Remember, you won't always get to attack your target for more than 2 general cooldowns before something happens to separate you.

Users who are viewing this thread