29 holy pally

Welcome to TI!

My biggest suggestion would be this:

Get an int weapon to sart fights. Then stack a little more spellpower; ~190+ when youve switched back to the BoA Mace.

+10 Shadow Resist Cloak

Consider Spidertank Oilrag's or Renegade Bracers of Healing or War Rider's Bracers

+13 sp mail gloves are ideal.

+13 so belt, +16 sp legs, etc.

Runspeed to boots.

etc.

My arguement would be that if you arent approaching close to OOM each battle you have too much int. Starting with an int weapon allows you to prioritize spellpower, making each of your heals worth more; making each FoL more mana efficient, but more importantly making each point of Mp5 on your gear and from BoW more important, as each mp5 restored is more healing you can do (compared to an int heavy build).

This means that in super long fights, and in long fights with lots of drinking time (such as fighting your way across MF), spellpower builds come out ahead.

Dunno, just another perspective for you. A beauitiful 29 pally twink as it is :)

My pally, for reference, who I consider far from perfect:[char=Medivh]Healzolly[/char]

I'm at 198 spellpower with a trinket, weapon, and shield swap.

I've been looking for pure spell power belt, pants, gloves.. seems almost impossible to find on my server.

+10 shadow resist on cloak seems defiantly better then the armor, never thought of that.

Ill grab a zealot blade and put 22 int on it, easy enough.

Thanks for all the input, seems like i got some work to do :)

Kepy123 said:
I've been looking for pure spell power belt, pants, gloves.. seems almost impossible to find on my server.

Not just your server. :) ... +Sp greens are some of the most difficult items you'll ever track on the AH. Took me months to get my complete set, and I got lucky. ...Darzk, aren't you the one going on three years looking for a particular piece?

Bwappo

Users who are viewing this thread