29 Fury Warrior Help

Well I was debating wether to make another twink or not and a fury warrior popped into my head. I figure that I probably would have to stack a bit of hit rating in order for this guy to do well so im not just flailing in the wind. Ill work on my gear and build in a moment btu I just wanted to see some feedback first.

dont do it! i like fury, but to dps well your gona have to spec arms/crit

i have a 29 warr i dont play anymore cuz even twinked he isnt powerful enough.

for OP dps roll hunter or lock

if you wan the warr style maybe a pally/feral druid

just not enough talents at 29 yet

Haiten is my warr, stupid test spec and not been improved on for years. thurmaplug arm would be best wep, hit to gloves. otherwise solid gear.

@nait mate, warriors are one of the best dps classes in the 29 bracket, IF u know how to play they require a lot of skill at 29

same for 39 but imo the fun in 39 is on a higher level. they got pretty buffed due to the HP loss of everyone and TFB changes.

nait is not using any hit and suggest the thermaplugger for the best weapon...i think i can see the probs...

a warry will get kited to death by hunters and mages, but who wants to kill a hunter in a 1v1?

in 29 and 39 the warry is a powerful dps. the only drawback is the amount of skill you will need to perform on a high level.

Armory my warr, I'm lacking hit rating because I haven't revamped him/played him since either dec 08 or Jan, but the gear's about what you want for a balanced set.

"Greenjunk" under My Twinks is imo the best setup for a DW 29 warrior. 7 stamina to boots can be swapped out with 5 hit rating. No other hit rating option is really worth it imo barring BoAs.

My reasoning is that the fury talents are all pretty crappy tbqh. As a result, choosing DW as opposed to 2H or sword & board frees you up to pick all the awesome general purpose talents.

Last Stand, for example, is amazing. It's preceding talents, imp bloodrage and thunderclap, incite, and anticipation are all pretty great. 19 warriors will tell you how good those prot talents are.

On the other end of the talent tree I like is 1/2 imp charge. That one point puts your rage generated by charge high enough to let you hamstring right off the charge without needing to and that first hit. As a DWer, you'll need to use Heroic Strike a LOT since its miss rate is 5% and doesn't suffer from the 19% miss penalty that your white swings suffer from. Incite makes your HS's pretty badass anyway.

The last 3 "leftover" points go into Cruelty for crit.

That's my opinion on the best way to DW. My opinion on the best way to play a 29 warrior is either as a prot flagrunner (amazing damage mitigation) or using CM or BAR with 20/0/0 arms taking advantage of 3/3 taste for blood, hands down. I just haven't gotten to changing Greenjunk back.

"Greenjunk" under My Twinks is imo the best setup for a DW 29 warrior. 7 stamina to boots can be swapped out with 5 hit rating. No other hit rating option is really worth it imo barring BoAs.

My reasoning is that the fury talents are all pretty crappy tbqh. As a result, choosing DW as opposed to 2H or sword & board frees you up to pick all the awesome general purpose talents.

Last Stand, for example, is amazing. It's preceding talents, imp bloodrage and thunderclap, incite, and anticipation are all pretty great. 19 warriors will tell you how good those prot talents are.

On the other end of the talent tree I like is 1/2 imp charge. That one point puts your rage generated by charge high enough to let you hamstring right off the charge without needing to and that first hit. As a DWer, you'll need to use Heroic Strike a LOT since its miss rate is 5% and doesn't suffer from the 19% miss penalty that your white swings suffer from. Incite makes your HS's pretty badass anyway.

The last 3 "leftover" points go into Cruelty for crit.

That's my opinion on the best way to DW. My opinion on the best way to play a 29 warrior is either as a prot flagrunner (amazing damage mitigation) or using CM or BAR with 20/0/0 arms taking advantage of 3/3 taste for blood, hands down. I just haven't gotten to changing Greenjunk back.

Nait said:
dont do it! i like fury, but to dps well your gona have to spec arms/crit

i have a 29 warr i dont play anymore cuz even twinked he isnt powerful enough.

for OP dps roll hunter or lock

if you wan the warr style maybe a pally/feral druid

just not enough talents at 29 yet

Haiten is my warr, stupid test spec and not been improved on for years. thurmaplug arm would be best wep, hit to gloves. otherwise solid gear.

Oh god not again.

Users who are viewing this thread