29 EU?

there isn't enough activity atm but stay tuned .... we are trying to get wargames going as soon as possible

well we only need 4 peeps to do wargames, and me and my bro are up for some, he is undergeared but he is a hunter so its k u guys up for any?

were both allys btw

i dont think thats gunna happen, lvling just aint his thing x) but he wont use any looms or agi enchants

If levelling to 29 is a drag, particularly as theirs not actually any games on. Try twinking at 20-24.

BG's 24/7, especially fun to play, even if you have crappy gear. Get yourself to lvl 20, lock XP and come join the fun

Hey guys, me and my bro would like to play some, i got a 20 hunter (made in TBC) which i was going to twink, but my acc got hacked, but i got trollbanes, 2x butchers and watchmens pauldrons, we will ofc get BoAs when we migrate the twinks. My bro got a priest with really good gear, and we're both in the legendary "Fear and Wonder" of kul tiras.

Hey guys, me and my bro would like to play some, i got a 20 hunter (made in TBC) which i was going to twink, but my acc got hacked, but i got trollbanes, 2x butchers and watchmens pauldrons, we will ofc get BoAs when we migrate the twinks. My bro got a priest with really good gear, and we're both in the legendary "Fear and Wonder" of kul tiras.
nice to hear that ...if you want you can send me your IDs so we can maybe start some wargames cross realms. Sadly hunters are like in the lower brackets (19; 20-24) very op ... if you have time maybe cosider to start a new one... any other class is very welcome

well, since its my TBC char, i wouldnt really feel like starting a new one;/ i play 19s with my rogue and warrior, and i know hunters are a pain in the ass...

Users who are viewing this thread