24 arms warr.

TwinkzFTW

Legend
Yo, I was thinking bout lvl warr alt to 24 and play bg's as arms, should I use heirloom axe or BoP/BoE for lower dmg ?

TwinkzFTW said:
Yo, I was thinking bout lvl warr alt to 24 and play bg's as arms, should I use heirloom axe or BoP/BoE for lower dmg ?

This is for people on free to play accounts, which means you are not welcome here.

And we don't recommend people doing this for bad reputation and such, I suggest you rolling a lvl 20 twink instead, but with same restrictions as trials.

Hiidden said:
This is for people on free to play accounts, which means you are not welcome here.

And we don't recommend people doing this for bad reputation and such, I suggest you rolling a lvl 20 twink instead, but with same restrictions as trials.

no offense but, u lvl 20 twinks are the on who choose to be the lowest lvl in the bracket and u choose to have no enchants/looms w/e, dont make rules for other ppl

Turdel said:
I can't wait for the influx of level 24's to absolutely rape this bracket.

so far only 24's that have been raped, and you but that's another story

There are way too many hunters and most of the level 24's right now are hunters. I dont think , in the past 4 days, a warrior has even touched me.

When I am marksman, I one shot level 20's easily. (top hit so far is 1250ish)

bunny771 said:
There are way too many hunters and most of the level 24's right now are hunters. I dont think , in the past 4 days, a warrior has even touched me.

When I am marksman, I one shot level 20's easily. (top hit so far is 1250ish)

I have been raping bad hunters with Heroic Throw. I dont know if you fall into that category but a 500crit ax to the face is usually a great ending to someones Disengage

also, if youre one shotting shit to the point of it being hilarious (do 20 twinks even have 1250hp?) maybe you should change tactics. FOR THE GREATER GOOD and that shit

Subpar said:
I have been raping bad hunters with Heroic Throw. I dont know if you fall into that category but a 500crit ax to the face is usually a great ending to someones Disengage

also, if youre one shotting shit to the point of it being hilarious (do 20 twinks even have 1250hp?) maybe you should change tactics. FOR THE GREATER GOOD and that shit

Some level 20's have quite a bit of HP. If I was thinking about the greater good, I wouldnt play a level 24, I'd play a level 20.

Users who are viewing this thread