2014 Twink Cup $1500 Prize Pool

Myrm

Legend
2014 Twink Cup $1400 Prize Pool

Date: July 25th-27th

First place in the WSG tournament: $1300
First place in the arena tournament: $100

Big thanks to Purj for his generous contribution to the prize pool.

The event will consist of two double elimination tournaments, a 3v3 arena tournament and a 10v10 WSG tournament. Teams will consist of 10-13 players. All teams must choose a leader to represent their team. Players can be subbed in between games only in the WSG tournament. Players must have been included in the roster submitted by their team in order to be subbed in. At least one player from each team must be on Bleeding Hollow. All games must be played using wargames. Each team will send forth 3 members to participate in the arena tournament. Arena maps must be chosen randomly. Seeding for the WSG tournament will be determined by your team's performance in the arena tournament. Seeding for the arena tournament will be determined by when your team submitted their roster. First to submit will receive first seed, last to submit will receive last seed. Your team's seed determines who your team plays and who receives a bye if there is one. The highest seeded team plays the lowest seeded team first, second highest plays second lowest, etc. First round byes will go to the highest seeded team. Matches in both tournaments will be bo3 until the finals. The finals will be bo5 with the team from the loser's bracket starting one game down. Both team leaders must tell me who wins each match, if there is a dispute it will be settled by screenshots. Each team must submit their full roster by July 14th. Rosters can be changed if submitted before July 14th, but each change will reset your seed. Please submit a team name with your roster. At least 4 teams must have submitted their full roster by July 14th for this tournament to happen. All money will be payed through paypal. You can choose to be payed in whatever currency you wish but the $1400 prize pool is in Canadian dollars. Due to paypal sending limits the money will have to be payed out over 2 months. The winning arena team will be payed within a couple days of participating in the tournament. The winning wsg team will be payed about $450 within a couple days of the tournament, $500 the following month and the remaining $350 the month after that.

Team Comp Rules for WSG: No more than two of the same class. No more than one boomkin. No more than 1 hunter. No more than 2 stealthies, excluding resto druids. No more than 4 healing specs. These rules apply only to the fielded comp.

Team Comp Rules for 3v3 Tournament: No more than 1 of the same class. No more than 1 healing spec. No more than 2 classes with healing spells. No more than one stealthy, including druids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Confirmed Teams:
  • Skill Ratio
  • Against The World
  • BB/Trollin's Team
  • Livingforce's Team

Amazing Idea Myrm, hope the prize pool will be enough to encourage participation

Edit-I do mean that the prizes seem really great for this kind of thing, hope people do this

Holy shit man, I may just have to make a twink on that server and convince two of my glad friends to make 19s.

OP show me some proof you can provide $1.5k and ill retract my comment. till then its bull shit.

Myrm can and will provide the 1.5k....anyone who knows him knows he is a honest man and if he says he will do something he will. This is the same guy that actively paid for multiple transfers to his guild (30+ people) and he wasn't sweating it, Its rude to tell a person to prove they can provide the money for a tournament. How about play in it and if you win then worry about payment?

that has zero relevence to this thread, my post and this isnt america.

My post is relevant to this thread considering that you originally commented, with a seemingly controversial tone, and I corrected your second statement, in which you were wrong, thus this post and the post before it pertain to this thread.
>Human Rights, the rights in which I was referring to, apply to all.
Also, this
Did you miss the thread tag?
>>Logic

Who wants 2 make a team!!

Users who are viewing this thread