20 rogue pvp

Like the gy much =D

Meh, mediocre at best, even for the entertainment factor.

this video inspired me to make a night elf rogue just to do better than you. :rolleyes:

Robertx jenkins said:
wow...that comment

its my honest opinion on the video. the first comment was basically pointing out the obvious. that this video wasnt very entertaining and not a lot of effort was put into the videos creation. the second commrnt, well thats kinda obvious too.

CIHC said:
its my honest opinion on the video. the first comment was basically pointing out the obvious. that this video wasnt very entertaining and not a lot of effort was put into the videos creation. the second commrnt, well thats kinda obvious too.

Oh!, don't get me wrong on your POV, and i respect that. but it was that last part that kinda of poked I.

Robertx jenkins said:
Oh!, don't get me wrong on your POV, and i respect that. but it was that last part that kinda of poked I.

yea i understand what you were poking at and the rogue will probably horde rather than alli lol. idk its just a game in the end right?

Windows movie maker.

That so "original" song choice.

And the bad camera. Im sorry, but next time you make a video put a tad more effort into it.

):

Users who are viewing this thread