20/29 Rated Arena Skirmish Leaderboard

Capbreaker

Grandfathered
Hey guys, so, one of the funnest things for me in Shadowlands was back when we had that Arena Ranked website and addon for 20s.

I am working on a project now, to see if we can bring back some sort of Arena Skirmish scene.

I am only using a Spreadsheet (and Keepthescore.com) to make some sort of leaderboard. I am going to have a discord that will be use for self reporting (with Screenshots) you rating, along with instructions on how to see what your rating is.

If you have any suggestions to make this look better or go smoother, please contact me on discord!

Keep the Score: LINK
Discord: LINK
Spreadsheet: LINK (Has armory links)

Might wanna talk to the creator of the orginal addon. They made a change to hunters rattings overall. So the ladder wouldn't just be hunters. Was really nice as it's made people not want to play/verse a brain dead class

Might wanna talk to the creator of the orginal addon. They made a change to hunters rattings overall. So the ladder wouldn't just be hunters. Was really nice as it's made people not want to play/verse a brain dead class
Tbh I haven't had a warrior beat me yet in a match. I play a warrior (that may be why). Also most hunters I've seen have horrible win-loss rates. For the time being I don't plan to change their ratings unless it becomes clearly impossible to compete. But currently Mõooõ basically has the same rating as the top hunter, in less matches played

Users who are viewing this thread