2.2k with double Shaman!

Shamanation

Legend
Hey guys, i've never made any threads before... But just got 2.2k with double shaman and we're so stoked about it, surprisingly this comp was really effective, especially against rogue/disc. Double tremor ruins the cc from priests. Also with double flame/earth ele, rogues and use of shocks they can't ever really restealth without vanish. We also only lost to one prot/disc team but they were 2500...

Biggest counters for us were Rogue/boomkin and Hunter/Disc. But we could still hold our own versus these comps.

Just posting this thread because we made 2.2k with a pretty weird 2s combo and I'm pretty sure we're the only ones who are running it!

View attachment 3577 :cool:

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_012414_232357.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_012414_232357.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 145
Hey guys, i've never made any threads before... But just got 2.2k with double shaman and we're so stoked about it, surprisingly this comp was really effective, especially against rogue/disc. Double tremor ruins the cc from priests. Also with double flame/earth ele, rogues and use of shocks they can't ever really restealth without vanish. We also only lost to one prot/disc team but they were 2500...

Biggest counters for us were Rogue/boomkin and Hunter/Disc. But we could still hold our own versus these comps.

Just posting this thread because we made 2.2k with a pretty weird 2s combo and I'm pretty sure we're the only ones who are running it!

:cool:

Were you double elemental or resto/elemental?

Healing rain is so overpowered at 70. I once did a SWP with no healers except for an elemental Shaman with Healing Rain he kept everyone alive.

Double shaman seems fun though, I kinda want to make an enhancement shammie at 70 :p

We ran ele/resto! Healing rain is insane, but alot of the time you don't have the chance to put it down while in combat, to big a risk of getting countered.

Double shaman was wicked, required a fair amount of coordination though! Enhance is rubbish, which is a real shame. Your miss chance is something like 17.8% in bis gear.. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread