1st Kara run after patch/nerf....wow!

I can't believe how much they nerfed stuff. I have been building my twink and doing HHM so I had not raided on my hunter after the patch until last night. We did all the bosses and most all trash, including the new boss (only one that actually hits w/some gusto) in 1-1/2 hours. I know plenty of folks are doing this so nothing special but it was amazing after all the long nights learning those fights and wiping over and over on them. We had Kara on farm before patch as we had made it to BT but to blow through like that was fun. :D And 25 badges basically = free gems to make levelling easier for a bit on my Warlock from 70-80. My hunter can prob make it w/his current gear but it will hurt to dump epics for greens whenever that happens :(

~ Silent

Sadly, I havent really done kara much. But then again, my 70s PVP gear is better anyhow.

I raid in mostly PvP gear anyway, lol. PVP gear > PvE gear almost all the way - the diff that means the most to my hunt is +hit vs +res but unless you have full Tier PvE sets PvP will be better IMO (as long as your comparing comprable levels).

Users who are viewing this thread