1st games

Jerichø

Legend
I was finally able to participate in my first 49s games last night. I had a blast and wanted to say thanks to everyone for making it so. I am not new to twinkling in general but definitely this bracket. I'm also newish to rogues (1 of only 2 classes I dont have at level 82+) so I am still learning and will be tweaking and fine-tuning in the next days and weeks. While my damage was very sub-par I feel that my experience and knowledge with BG tactics allowed me to make sound decisions and actually still help my team. Once I work out the kinks, watch out... Haha!

I'm thinking of making a 49 ally as well. I haven't decided yet since all my toons are horde which makes farming that much harder and more time-consuming. Maybe I'll do it on horde and faction change. ;) That said, what is generally needed on ally side? I'm familiar with all classes but more comfortable with some than others. Another FC? Healer? Let me know.

I feel like ally needs more healers or at least better ones D= The horde have a stronger tank and that's very hard to get past with them having better heals at the same time. The ability to self heals just a little while dps is pretty huge in any bracket. Hunters are very strong DPS but their lack of self healing is a large disadvantage especially when the healers feel that they have better things to heal. The burst is something unreal in this bracket which makes all specs of pally the most op on account of their plate armor, bubbles and heals. Things like resto druids can be fun to play if you have past skill in the class but you pretty much got to pretend that you have one hp and cant get hit what so ever or you will die.....cause you will.

Users who are viewing this thread