19s and the PTR when next available.

saxxon

saxxon
Founder
anyone keen to get together on the PTR when it next comes up and get some 19 twink activity going on it? im talking guild war games / arenas.

and before u say "to big wont download" you have to remember that the PTR is up for a long time downloading it is definetly worth it considering we would have all twinks on one realm.

please post if you would be willing and are interested :).

hell yea and faction vs faction so ally guilds vs ally guilds (seeing as theres so many now)

more like theres a lot of duels on the PTR so more "lag" excuses when losing :p.

cant really qq about lag when everyone suffers from the same lag though in all seriousness. also premades use 2 go down on the PTR alot so i dont see why they dont happen on it to this day

all depends if we can get the numbers. I think we can and it would be sick to have us all on the same realm for some time :D.

only way its going to happen is if word spreads.

to do this anyone reading this thread must download the PTR the day it comes out, then tell everyone how much fun it is on the ptr, thus causing a chain of people downloading and playing it.

then the wargames begin!

count me in. even if we do wargames for 2v2 arena, it'd still be a blast.

just wondering, since the last time i was on the PTR was level 70, you can still copy characters over to the ptr right? i'd love to do 2v2 with my warrior / priest or premades with shaman.

great hopefully a lot of people read this thread before the PTR comes out in august/september (my guess) so that it can have full support

i've never been on a PTR earlier, so im kinda "outinfo'd", does EU and US walk hand in hand at PTR realms, or will this opinion be for US only?:) If not, count me in!

cant really qq about lag when everyone suffers from the same lag though in all seriousness.

Nice logic, but lag affects classes and play-styles differently. I usually sit at like 200-400 ms for some ****ing reason, so I have np if it's around that range.

Edit: That being said, I've never had lag issues on the PTR. Why would anyone make an excuse for a duel? They don't matter at all, save your excuses for when u lose a premade. That's what all mine are saved for.

I think thatd be sweet to have all twinks on one server count me in

Users who are viewing this thread