19 Warrior Glyphs and Weapon Enchant

Hi guys,

This is what I am up to:

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

That is the WSG Set, I am making a set with more hit for Arena.

Anyway, I mostly WSG, and I am wondering about 3 things.

1. Glyphs- I am sure I want the Thunderclap Glyph as its one of my favorite moves,and I am speccing for it, but what Major Glyph to use?

2. I cant find a list of what Glyphs Minor and Major are available to a warrior at 19?

3. I am currently going for Fiery on my Shadowfang, but many people have lifestealing, has anyone tried both on a warrior, which do you prefer, not on paper but which works better in real combat? The charicter is mostly meant for general fun and some flag carrying because I am super imatient if no on else is doing it.

Thanks for any input guys.

p.s. I love you.

:)

O I had bad information, thanks bro, I thought Fiery Procd for 60, if its only a 10 damage difference I will go with Lifestealing, thanks.

Also, anyone have opinions on the Glyphs? What has worked best for you?

nooo use unholy!!! its an actual fun proc. The dmg reduction is a kicker too. It hits for 55-65 and crits (if u get skinning) for as high as 130 (i've seen 118 as my highest, but this should e possible.) Its a tad burstier, but thats a plus.

i hear alot of good things about improved charge range, rend(arena's), and hamstring.

edit: he's talking about unholy on the ptr atm. it doesnt do that yet.

Thew123 said:
O I had bad information, thanks bro, I thought Fiery Procd for 60, if its only a 10 damage difference I will go with Lifestealing, thanks.

Also, anyone have opinions on the Glyphs? What has worked best for you?

Crusader is better brosef.

Charge and Hamstring is about the only way to go sadly =[

The charge glyph lets you charge the same distance non-surv hunters can shoot, so if you don't have it you pretty much lose, unless they are VERY bad.

Now I am confused? I thought Crusader did not proc enough to be as useful as lifestealing, untrue? Does it proc at least once per opponent? I play very aggressively and run a lot of flag if that makes a difference.

Thew123 said:
Now I am confused? I thought Crusader did not proc enough to be as useful as lifestealing, untrue? Does it proc at least once per opponent? I play very aggressively and run a lot of flag if that makes a difference.

For me it procs alot in fights, but thats when I'm fighting good players. For an average fight maybe 1-2?

Thew123 said:

Crusader is by far the best, and it procs randomly, but averages to 1 ppm. You might get 3 in a row, or go 5 minutes without one.

Ok so I will go with Crusader then I guess, it doesn't normally take more than 15 seconds to kill an opponent anyway unless its a pally or druid.

Nova would you also recommend the Charge and Hamstring Glyph setup? I am really fond of thunderclap and had considered using both the TC glyphs, but I am open to listening to other opinions.

Also nova check your pms.

Also...maybe this is a stupid question but I will open myself up to it...I never listened to anyone about hit on Thew, when I put hit gear on I in fact seemed to hit less hard to to less int and agi on my gear, so I dismissed it.

Nova have you found hit gear necessary on a warrior? I already have some on the belt, but I could get more on the cape and ring but I would be giving up a ton of other stats to do so...advice?

Thew123 said:
Ok so I will go with Crusader then I guess, it doesn't normally take more than 15 seconds to kill an opponent anyway unless its a pally or druid.

Nova would you also recommend the Charge and Hamstring Glyph setup? I am really fond of thunderclap and had considered using both the TC glyphs, but I am open to listening to other opinions.

Also...maybe this is a stupid question but I will open myself up to it...I never listened to anyone about hit on Thew, when I put hit gear on I in fact seemed to hit less hard to to less int and agi on my gear, so I dismissed it.

Nova have you found hit gear necessary on a warrior? I already have some on the belt, but I could get more on the cape and ring but I would be giving up a ton of other stats to do so...advice?

Get the hit cloak and you could call it quits at 75% of the cap or go for full with simple pearl ring. Yes charge/string are what I like best...string proc=chance to run and bandage.

Thew123 said:

Even though its not directed at me, I'll answer =]

For a warrior, hit is a must. You don't need the cape, I put the 5 hit on the boots instead. If you think about it, minor speed is worthless for a warrior, because if they have speed, you still wont catch them, if they dont, they will be hamstringed anyway, and if you get the charge (which you will more than half the time) they wont be able to get away anyway.

Use the Ring, 5 hit to boots, and the deviate scale belt. You will still hit hard, and all that AP isnt helping you if you arent hitting them =P

Orcgasm said:
Even though its not directed at me, I'll answer =]

For a warrior, hit is a must. You don't need the cape, I put the 5 hit on the boots instead. If you think about it, minor speed is worthless for a warrior, because if they have speed, you still wont catch them, if they dont, they will be hamstringed anyway, and if you get the charge (which you will more than half the time) they wont be able to get away anyway.

Use the Ring, 5 hit to boots, and the deviate scale belt. You will still hit hard, and all that AP isnt helping you if you arent hitting them =P

If you're fighting another warrior, you need minor speed. Same goes for a hunter.

How so?

If the hunter has minor speed, there is still no way to catch them, and 99% of the time they do have speed. Why would you need speed for warriors? If they run away, you charge them, if they dont, you hamstring them. If you get a charge, they will still be moving at 58% speed until either one of you dies.

Orcgasm said:
How so?

If the hunter has minor speed, there is still no way to catch them, and 99% of the time they do have speed. Why would you need speed for warriors? If they run away, you charge them, if they dont, you hamstring them. If you get a charge, they will still be moving at 58% speed until either one of you dies.

If the warrior is good, they will shoot before they go into charge range OR LoS bandage you for lulz. As for the hunter, you hamstring them and hope they are bad at wingclip...if they have WC on you and minor speed then its just a race which nobody can win.

Users who are viewing this thread