19 warr questions

im almost done making my 19 warr and i got a few questions...first off what spec should i go with and why? second is enchants, i plan on getting thorbias gauntlets but should i be going with 15agi/7str/10 haste, i plan on getting all 3 eventually but idk how long that will take so which is the best for my first pair...third is about my sheild and its enchant, should i go with a redbreads crest with 7stam? or a blocking sheild and felsteal spikes? if someone could tell me how good the fel steal spikes are it would be awsome...also keep in mind i dont have any boas or a sf

thanks for all ur help :)

There are many specc that you can go with, it really depends on your play style. Here is the 3 main builds i've seen going around atm. Specc 1 Specc 2 Specc 3 I'm currently using the first specc and enjoying it. Over enchants I'd get 15 agility over 7 str due to armour/crit > ap and it also depends on your stats atm. A link to your armory would help as well. redbreads crest + 7stam is good depending on if your horde or not, if horde get deadskull instead + 7stam. Blocking shields are great with + felspikes however they mainly only used for wvr but I'd still get one. Link your armory and it will help me advice more.

Users who are viewing this thread