19 Wargame Project

amazing work koch! i hope people get more interests in this TRIAL RGB (without rating but balanced skill based bg)!

so the 14 games are not happening any more?

so the 14 games are not happening any more?
no i think lvl 14 games are becoming lvl 19 now since we get more abilities and gear.

RACIST AGAINST HUNTERS! RET PALLYS ARE ALLOWED THOUGH I SEE HOW IT IS!!!

JK but i might be joining soon :D

I've been waiting for 19's for a while woot woot, but a little sad we can't use full boe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea man - good luck and hope you guys get some traction and get this moving.

How is it twinking if you force everyone to have the same items.
This isn't twinking. It wasn't meant to be, it's meant to be for f2p twinks to be able to do wsg without the annoying problems of hunters and 24s.

id still prefer to be able to have my own items instead of being forced to wear white items when i can easily make some decent greens or farm dungeones for basic basic blues

-afk while i level a 19 paladin gear it up with blues/greens and then nerf my self with a full set of white gear ;]

If anyone wants to complain about gear, you dont belong here :( I am here to actually use strats and skills to beat the other team, instead of gear. :)

since when is having good gear not strategy/skill?
last i checked it takes some skill and strategy to fully gear an f2p 19 before hitting the level 20 cap
also isn't it strategic to be better geared than your opponent?

anyways.... i'll still abide by the rules, thats just my opinion on the matter.

since when is having good gear not strategy/skill?
last i checked it takes some skill and strategy to fully gear an f2p 19 before hitting the level 20 cap
also isn't it strategic to be better geared than your opponent?

anyways.... i'll still abide by the rules, thats just my opinion on the matter.
you dont understand. What i meant by skill/strategy is for the wargames bg itself.

same skill + good gear > same skill + bad gear
in this case, gear determines who wins the fight.

it doesnt take that much skill/strategy to gear... you only need to be able to read on forums...

Users who are viewing this thread