(19) Unbeatable WSG 10 Man Roster

Drayner

I bet you are all expecting me to say 10 Huntards, well I am not.

5 Huntards (Whatever they want to do)

1 Rogue (Offense. Just there to get the click)

1 Druid (FC)

1 Priest (FC Main Healer)

1 Shammy (Offensive Dispels/Healing)

1 Pally (Back Up FC / Healer)

Seriously.

4 Hunters (3 Defends, 1 offends)

2 Rogue (1 Defends, 1 offends)

2 Priests (1 Defends, 1 helps FC)

1 Paladin (FC)

1 Warrior (Offend)

LF9M hunters to begin a premading guild.

They require specific names, though. Take your pick:

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten.

Luka said:

1 Paladin (FC)

1 Warrior (Offend)

lolwtf

umm, well - i would still say Offensive priest to go along with Shaman - drop one of the 5 hunter's you listed Dray - and roll maybe -

4 Hunters

1 Rogue

2 Priests (1 Offensive, 1 Defensive)

1 Druid/Paladin (FC)

1 Shaman (Offense)

1 Mage/Lock (Defense)

The biggest thing about WSG in 3.1 is - there has never been a time where twinks across the board had this low of health and the 50/100% debuff. The debuff will make it a race, because no defense will be able to keep up a ~1500-1700 FC with the amount of damage they will be taking.

Honestly- you have to be a bit happy for your warlocks because DoT's have become something you actually have to pay attention to, rather than an annoyance, due to the lowered health of everyone

Yesterday i had two very enthusiastic players chasing me around WSG any time they could (Priest and a Lock)

I would be at full health and have SW:p, Corruption and CoA - the three DoT's listed would damn near take me down and due to them being so happy to see my health drop so fast, they were happily following to reapply as much as possible.

As a huntard myself I gotta say that rogues >1 eat our lunch, even when we're grouped. 2 to 3 rogues FTW defensively against other huntard-heavy groups

celliott said:
lolwtf

umm, well - i would still say Offensive priest to go along with Shaman - drop one of the 5 hunter's you listed Dray - and roll maybe -

4 Hunters

1 Rogue

2 Priests (1 Offensive, 1 Defensive)

1 Druid/Paladin (FC)

1 Shaman (Offense)

1 Mage/Lock (Defense)

The biggest thing about WSG in 3.1 is - there has never been a time where twinks across the board had this low of health and the 50/100% debuff. The debuff will make it a race, because no defense will be able to keep up a ~1500-1700 FC with the amount of damage they will be taking.

Honestly- you have to be a bit happy for your warlocks because DoT's have become something you actually have to pay attention to, rather than an annoyance, due to the lowered health of everyone

Yesterday i had two very enthusiastic players chasing me around WSG any time they could (Priest and a Lock)

I would be at full health and have SW:p, Corruption and CoA - the three DoT's listed would damn near take me down and due to them being so happy to see my health drop so fast, they were happily following to reapply as much as possible.

In order for lock dots to do the damage they did he would have 700 health (If that). IE a instant death to a melee. Drayner made a post about this himself. I don't know what class u are playing but if ur a priest (dispel) if ur melee dps... GO OWN THEM. If ur a shaman, tremor and heal. Locks are not very scary anymore. and priest dps is lolable.

Medikal said:
In order for lock dots to do the damage they did he would have 700 health (If that). IE a instant death to a melee. Drayner made a post about this himself. I don't know what class u are playing but if ur a priest (dispel) if ur melee dps... GO OWN THEM. If ur a shaman, tremor and heal. Locks are not very scary anymore. and priest dps is lolable.

lol, as a rogue - i am not saying that i can't tear through any class at 19, because i can - including hunters.

In WSG - when there are multiple things going on - and i don't have a priest there to dispell every DoT that's thrown on me - DoT's can be viable.

I have 1201 health right now on my rogue and DoT's do hurt - yes, i can still kill a lock or priest 1v1 with no problem - but WSG is not a 1v1.

edit: oh, and 225 Lifeblood is epic now :p

1 Paladin (FC)

1 Warrior (Offend)

Luka said:
It's what my guild uses.

So your guild runs a 3 hunter, 1 rogue, 1 priest and 1 paladin Defense?

along with a 1 Priest, 1 Hunter, 1 Rogue, 1 Warrior offense?

edit: i think i see what the problem is here - the two of us have different views of what is offense and what is defense.

The FC would be considered as an offensive. And we have another priest on offense too.

It's my guild though, I don't play my 19 anymore.

I'm going to elaborate a little:

10-man is like 2 infantry squads. Think about it like that with a healer for each squad and your rogue team of 2 or 3 is like the SF. Huntards are heavy weps team -- 2 for each squad equaling 4. That doesn't mean they operate independently; you'll have overlap, especially among the rogues from each squad. The rest of your class recommendations sound great. So that's:

4 Huntards

2 or 3 Rogues

2 Healers (Priest, Pally)

1 Shammy

1 Druid

Up for debate is the 3rd rogue -- who would he/she replace? Hunter? Shammy? I dunno...

Now, to get good overlap would take some practice and a little discipline, moving down the field in a "backwards lazy L" (kind of like the backwards L you make with your right hand thumb and index finger). The "index finger", of course, would be going for the flag and the "thumb" would cover the mob coming from GY side. This may sound like I'm complicating a simple game but I think it would work amazingly well and would be easy. Formations always work and I've always wanted to see one executed in WSG or AB. I can dream, right?

celliott said:
lol, as a rogue - i am not saying that i can't tear through any class at 19, because i can - including hunters.

In WSG - when there are multiple things going on - and i don't have a priest there to dispell every DoT that's thrown on me - DoT's can be viable.

I have 1201 health right now on my rogue and DoT's do hurt - yes, i can still kill a lock or priest 1v1 with no problem - but WSG is not a 1v1.

edit: oh, and 225 Lifeblood is epic now :p

and u have lifeblood. Now i'm laughing. lock sp was KILLED this last patch. All the sp gear they relied on to do legitimate damage is gone for stat gear so they can last more then 2 hits from ur rogue. Thats hilarious.

RyVil said:
I'm going to elaborate a little:

10-man is like 2 infantry squads. Think about it like that with a healer for each squad and your rogue team of 2 or 3 is like the SF. Huntards are heavy weps team -- 2 for each squad equaling 4. That doesn't mean they operate independently; you'll have overlap, especially among the rogues from each squad. The rest of your class recommendations sound great. So that's:

4 Huntards

2 or 3 Rogues

2 Healers (Priest, Pally)

1 Shammy

1 Druid

Up for debate is the 3rd rogue -- who would he/she replace? Hunter? Shammy? I dunno...

Now, to get good overlap would take some practice and a little discipline, moving down the field in a "backwards lazy L" (kind of like the backwards L you make with your right hand thumb and index finger). The "index finger", of course, would be going for the flag and the "thumb" would cover the mob coming from GY side. This may sound like I'm complicating a simple game but I think it would work amazingly well and would be easy. Formations always work and I've always wanted to see one executed in WSG or AB. I can dream, right?

If my guild continued to do 10 mans in 3.1 out team setup prob look like this:

Offense:

4 hunters

1 rogue

1 priest

defense:

druid fc

pally healer

Priest

mage

Purpose is for the defense to kit around alliance base and time cap with offense. If their offense is heavy. bring back 1 hunter for dps and another slow.

Of course i haven't seen a stat mage in 3.1 so i don't know what kind of stats they are rocking now either.

paladins aren't very good for 10v10s IMO

non-hunter premade

2 CC mages

2 priests

2 shamans

1 FC druid

3 AP rogues

CC mages poly/fb/fn the hell out of everything with a priest healing them. shaman and priest guard the FC. AP rogues and a shaman go after the EFC.

I play a paladin in our premades, not good for a kiting defense. Only thing I am good for are some big heals and a couple of LoH when it comes down to both FC's (double debuff) standing on the flag spawn waiting to cap which can make or break a flag return.

Lay on hands is epic. and can be game winning. Let alone their mp5 buff is amazing. Good heals and constant freedoms. They make excellent healers and utility at 19.

a hunter team would tear urs apart. I really don't think its possible to have a winning 19 premade with less then 3-4 hunters (THATS VERY SAD).

Users who are viewing this thread