19 twinks making themselves famous.

Monty

Legend
Why do 19 twinks want so much attention, i only can think of three level 19 full geared twinks that are not known by most others. I hope that upcoming level 19 twinks won't become twinks for the fame/attention.
Are most 19 twinks focused on fame and not the game.

What 19's do i know:
Beau
Pizza
Abigail
Curley
Camo
Kancer
Ore
Twiggi
Sneaky
Nakedplumber
Discover
These are the ones i can think of, nine of them, is there a reason to making a 19 twink and not making and 85?

Last edited by a moderator:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Kancer

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM?

now that guy knows his way around the swagger wagon

The degree at which 19's exert the strive for popularity is much stronger than others, but I believe this is due to the even smaller group of "good" players that exist in our bracket.

why do you want to make so many dumb threads?

Nothing different than the usual shit people make, just different author. (i do agree with you tho)

P.S Discover Kitn Pizza Dory Ore Beau Brown Sneaky Theetwink - all know for different reasons and more than 3 :p

Twinks get known for being active in battlegrounds for the most part, not just acting like a stupid bitch on the forums.

the tellytubbies are famous mate, id rather be infamous.

infamous!

Lol if you looked at my profile I already have 4 twinks, I've never been to org seven years i played, besides on my first character when i went there for five minutes.

I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a thread like this, if there was, and i knew i wouldn't of copied it.

Read the signature.

I prefer this one:
Two bulls are sitting on a hill overlooking a valley of cows.
The young bull says to the old bull, "lets run down there and screw us a cow!"
The old bull says, "lets walk down there and screw them all."

Users who are viewing this thread