19 twink rogue

Ã￾efiler

Legend
So I decided to make a rogue on Aggramar, and have made aDK just to get a few gold to get started up. I was just wondering how long would it take to farm Shadowfang and while I wait to get one if dual crueal barbs w/ +15 agi is the best option.

Thanks

~Ã￾efiler~l

Grinding Shadowfang is unfeasible. The drop chance is so low that you have better chance of getting it per unit time by grinding gold and buying it. Cruel Barb with fiery is the next best thing.

Ã￾efiler said:
So I decided to make a rogue on Aggramar, and have made aDK just to get a few gold to get started up. I was just wondering how long would it take to farm Shadowfang and while I wait to get one if dual crueal barbs w/ +15 agi is the best option.

Thanks

~Ã￾efiler~l

1. Too long. Buy one.

2. Duel Cruel Barbs (Fiery) best for most situations.

Note: I don't know if you're going horde or alliance, but in case you're going horde you will want to get Wingblade/Cruel Barb. Otherwise you might still want to faction change for it.

Rayu said:
Note: I don't know if you're going horde or alliance, but in case you're going horde you will want to get Wingblade/Cruel Barb. Otherwise you might still want to faction change for it.

Nah.

CB and BWTB both offer better burst damage.

i grinded my rogues 2nd one, took forever, u'd have a quicker time farming the gold than the SF

Ok cheers guys, so firey > lifestealing? Also I will not have any BoA because I cba to make an 80 on another realm :p

So basicaly never use +15 agil anymore?

EDIT: Just wondering why people think the BWTB is good, I find the proc is very lame, Every run on an instance where I get, say, 1.2k normal melee hits it'll only proc around 6 times max :S

Users who are viewing this thread