19 twink Premades.

Sheepiish

Legend
Ok, so i was mucking around with the guild and thought i would try a guild bg. It comes to my attention that i cannot Queue with more then 5 people? How is this going to effect Premadeing in the future and now?

You could try using Preform AV enabler?

That was what my guild used earlier to get us all into one AV match..4

Not sure if it would work for wsg, but it does allow a designated leader to que every individual in the given parties (that have the addon) on his own with one click.

carryflag said:
yesterday i was in wsg playing against a chosen few premade. pretty sure you can premade you just have to have 2 groups for and que at the sametime.

This is true, we had our two groups and timed our queues precisely. We would check if the other team got a pop when one team got a pop. Usually works first try, sometimes we needed to requeue one more time together to get the same pop.

Jericho said:
Roll less hunters next time, facing off verse five was lame.

Beastly was on his level 16 hunter which is not fully geared yet, he made it sometime around last week. We had Incredabull as FC which took a Hunter out of Offense. One of our Hunter's is not fully geared yet. We also just did it to have fun, and chill in WSG. You guys did have 5 Paladins, and neither of the Paladin's that we had in the game are geared yet. Again, we would never run 5 Hunter's in a serious premade, it was just to have a fun time.

Cheruhbim said:
Beastly was on his level 16 hunter which is not fully geared yet, he made it sometime around last week. We had Incredabull as FC which took a Hunter out of Offense. One of our Hunter's is not fully geared yet. We also just did it to have fun, and chill in WSG. You guys did have 5 Paladins, and neither of the Paladin's that we had in the game are geared yet. Again, we would never run 5 Hunter's in a serious premade, it was just to have a fun time.

who cares? hunters dont need gear, pfff

Hmm looks like you guys should complain less. Don't want to sound like a prick but we blew away almost the same group of people last night with 3 Hunters, again that was including Beastly on his new 16 twink, and always had one of our Hunters fcing. The score was still 3-0. It was one game that we had 5 Hunters, get over it.

that's cause beastly's so good at twinks

Sheepiish said:
Ok, so i was mucking around with the guild and thought i would try a guild bg. It comes to my attention that i cannot Queue with more then 5 people? How is this going to effect Premadeing in the future and now?

You'll haft to have all four groups queue up at the same time and hope for the best.

curleypwnsu said:
A Walk in the Parkinsons is premading soon.

We'll gladly be your first premade.

Silinrul said:
Is this saying that once helms become available <Waw Tawent> will be ready for business? ^.~

Hopefully before so.

Our guild has been using Preform AV Enabler. We have yet to get 10 in but we have only been using it a few nights. <Laughing Skull FTW> is back in action and can field a 10man pretty easily in case anyone's interested in doing some premades. Just let us know and we'll try to arrange something.

Users who are viewing this thread