19 Rogue

hello

is my first post here and first twink, equipped in the last 20 days and played just from about a week :)

I have also all the fang set, the defias chest armor, the glowing cloak, the wristband of the monkey and all the sets of the main weapons (waiting shadowfang/assassin)

I'm working on arena trinket, alliance trinket and fishing hat very hard

I'm farming SHK to find Shadofang and Assassin'blade but will be hard here :)

At the end I'll never had BoA items (my main is just 80 and I don't like loose my time in farming heroic/wintergrasp for months) so I think my future in the fantastic twink world will be bad :mad:

Note: I equip Tail Spike dagger in my main hand while in stealth and auto shift to sword after Ambush using a mod

The World of Warcraft Armory

Any suggestions? Help me in items and talents/glyps

many thanks in advance

Paolo Italy

Hakkar EU

It's probably better if you usually use garrote instead of ambush, unless you are trying to kill steal someone who is getting mobbed.

for glyphs: I use glyph of garrote, as it does a lot of damage along with this build:

Build 1.

This is the build i'm using at the moment. faster stealth is great, the huge range on sap is good too, and garrote just does craploads of damage.

another one you could use is this:

Build 2.

with improved gouge you can gouge and then bandage back to full health using heavy runecloth bandage. note this can only be used in 1v1's.

Also, I think it would be more worthwhile to just farm BOA's than to farm SF, because SF's drop rate is sooo low.

Edit: my wowhead links arent working, lemme fix em.

Edit 2: fixt.

Edit 3: I know others may disagree with me on this, but put your cruel barb into mainhand, put lifestealing on it, and get a thief's blade with 15 agility on it for OH. If you don't want to get rid of the other enchants just get another set of CB/TB.

Also get fang boots.

If you really want to go all the way, you can get discombobulator ray. Really complicated progress, look for Nada's guide in ?User submitted guides? (Don't quote me on that!)

Apart from that, and what you mentioned earlier, looking good :D

thanks!!!

I don't understand the reason of change my weapons, are you sure?

I follow the AEP in shadowpanther.net, the dps of the weapons and the stats.

That swords are not fast sure but I play to have the best from my SS so the better dps and slow sword in main hand is the best for me

Your talent are totally news for me never thought about that for my twink :) I have to study better sorry! You play a lot with stealth and sap I play a lot in open with my SS... is it wrong???

I will try your stile...

At the end: yes the boot of the fang question (I'm not sure on the boots)... ... do you say fang for more stama? I use minor speed and play well, some twink told me is useless and put stama...what do you think about?

many thanks in advance

Use boots of the fang over feet of the lynx and you will get a +4 expertise which is nice

Fang boots.

Cruel Barb MH + LS/Cruel Barb OH + 15 agility

If you don't already have one, get Blackened Defias Armor with +100 health when you need extra health (like flag carrying).

For now, until you can get Assassin's Blade, use Sentinel's Blade as an Ambush weapon, with +5 damage. It's faster than Tail Spike, so the flat damage increase will increase the DPS more.

cooperation said:
Fang boots.

Cruel Barb MH + LS/Cruel Barb OH + 15 agility

If you don't already have one, get Blackened Defias Armor with +100 health when you need extra health (like flag carrying).

For now, until you can get Assassin's Blade, use Sentinel's Blade as an Ambush weapon, with +5 damage. It's faster than Tail Spike, so the flat damage increase will increase the DPS more.

thanks again all!

Users who are viewing this thread