19 Rogue

Get +3 Agi instead of +12 Dodge Rating, change your weapon enchants and you're set imo.

BoA shoulders, Spidersilk Drape with +3 agility, I recommend a Blackened Defias Chest, Wrangler's Wristbands of the Monkey 3/3, Gloves of the Fang.

Rayu said:
BoA shoulders, Spidersilk Drape with +3 agility, I recommend a Blackened Defias Chest, Wrangler's Wristbands of the Monkey 3/3, Gloves of the Fang.

these, plus cruel barb OH with dual fiery/LS (whichever you prefer)

Keep the cloak, but put 3 agil on it. If you're doing WSG and worried about hit buy some hit potions.

Second get a CB OH duel fiery IMO.

Finally, I have my rogue 0/0/10 and so far it works wonders.

Rogue V. Rogue if you get the first hit you almost always win.

Question here, since he is human he has 3 Weapon exp, if he grabs Fang gloves he will have a DPS boost, HP loss of 40 and 4 more weapon exp. What is weapon exp cap at 19? I still think he should get the Fang gloves, but for the same reason he uses Westfall over Defilers Chest, more attack, less AP.

Finks said:
Question here, since he is human he has 3 Weapon exp, if he grabs Fang gloves he will have a DPS boost, HP loss of 40 and 4 more weapon exp. What is weapon exp cap at 19? I still think he should get the Fang gloves, but for the same reason he uses Westfall over Defilers Chest, more attack, less AP.

Is there an expertise cap? o_O

canihascookie said:
Good question, i know theres a hit rating cap which Beastly broke.

What's the point in breaking it? It's not even that hard I think my PvE gear makes me break it as it brings me just over 21% increased hit chance.

I wouldn't know what the expertise cap would be if it even exists.

Users who are viewing this thread