19 Rogue Build help.

Zatox

OG
19 rogue build: http://www.chardev.org/?template=220796

could this be bettered in anyway? im going for balance of stam/agi seeing as ill be flying solo.

should i change gloves to of the fang for the +4 expertise and a few AP or is that better with a bit more stam and a drop of 7AP?

note: no AGM and LFH being this is a starter set.

fiery on MH is a better choice nowdays for most occasions. personally I like the +4 expertise gloves, give em a try anyhow (remember hit is more important and expertise comes later, you would be hit capped against all at +11hit). if you do make it, get a pair of gloves with +10 haste and see wich you like best (I often end up using +10 haste instead of my +15 agil gloves tbh). talents is a matter of preference.

I would change these:

Footpads of the Fang to Feet of the Lynx with this Enchant

Deviate Scale Belt to Belt of the Fang

Spidersilk Drape to Sentry Cloak same Enchant

Rigid Gloves of the Monkey to Gloves of the Fang with this Enchant

Reasons:

1. In the 19 bracket, where I have 2 rogues, I hardly ever miss an attack if ever in a single BG. So stacking hit rating isn't really that good, maybe for a caster, but not for a rogue...

2. Even though you are running solo you are still in a BG with 9 other people and usually if your smart/good you don't go run off all by your lonesome, even when I am the only one online in my guild running WSG I maybe die 2-3 times in a good match, but that's guarding the FC/FCing not camping the GY :)

3. Glove enchant is simple: DPS goes up (check for yourself) + you are more annoying vs casters.

Leath said:
I would change these:

Reasons:

1. In the 19 bracket, where I have 2 rogues, I hardly ever miss an attack if ever in a single BG. So stacking hit rating isn't really that good, maybe for a caster, but not for a rogue...

2. Even though you are running solo you are still in a BG with 9 other people and usually if your smart/good you don't go run off all by your lonesome, even when I am the only one online in my guild running WSG I maybe die 2-3 times in a good match, but that's guarding the FC/FCing not camping the GY :)

3. Glove enchant is simple: DPS goes up (check for yourself) + you are more annoying vs casters.

dont see why i'd change deviate scale to belt of the fang. im pretty sure hit > expertise at this level, and they give same stats basically.

Kahr said:
dont see why i'd change deviate scale to belt of the fang. im pretty sure hit > expertise at this level, and they give same stats basically.

on my rogue (human) i swap fang gloves for expertise gloves and deviate belt for fang belt when im stacking expertise for a rogue fight. it has worked well for me so far and i run hit pots so im still at 10hit.

TwinkorDie said:
on my rogue (human) i swap fang gloves for expertise gloves and deviate belt for fang belt when im stacking expertise for a rogue fight. it has worked well for me so far and i run hit pots so im still at 10hit.

ah now it makes sense, but when a rogue pops evasion how handy is the expertise? seeing as most rogues will be dodging 80% of my attacks.

It amazes me how most builds here that people are making is for a rogue, even after all the piss their being drowned in.

Maybe they want to be unique, or trying to look cool to the website, but is rolling ANOTHER rogue really smart?

Twinkzruz said:
but is rolling ANOTHER rogue really smart?

You have 2 unfinished rogues in your list yourself mate. I think you should roll ONE twink, and make sure it suits you. Stick to that twink... you'll only get good if you really only play one. (of course there are people that are pro at playing all of their 10 twinks, but that's rare)

Twinkzruz said:
It amazes me how most builds here that people are making is for a rogue, even after all the piss their being drowned in.

Maybe they want to be unique, or trying to look cool to the website, but is rolling ANOTHER rogue really smart?

3.2 rogues aren't shit, expecially 19 bracket, and i tend to roll classes that arent really expected to be "great" via 3.2. now since you did no contribution to this thread, please leave.

Leath said:
I would change these:

Reasons:

Well that post sure is full of fail.

just 3 things i can't resist adding to this thread (experimenting with anything else will only make you learn what you prefer):

1. yes you do need hit, really.

2. minor speed on boots (99% of the cases).

3. rogues are not shit; now, not previously and still will not be post 3.2 (the person behind the keyboard could be but i can't judge that).

3xfang(gloves+legs+boots)>expertise gloves...imo

just for a max hit/exp set i would use a hit pot/boot enchant instead of deviate belt and go 3xfang+exp gloves.

Users who are viewing this thread